Endless Hallways and Doors to Home

Hello guys! Two updates in one day!? Woah! Again, I am open to RolePlays and stuff like fan art! Speaking of fanart, above is a wonderful piece that I received from the reader so much! Thank you very much for being one of my loyal readers! As an extra thank you for this wonderful art, I made this story extra long, about twice as long as my other chapters! Enjoy guys! Also, shout out to my friend airy who just got Excepted into a really good college (I think it's a college) called UI I think :) so proud of you!
-Pheonix
Friday, all the students were jumping around happy, ready for the weekend. Anticipation, nipped and everyone's heels as they walk down the halls to their first class of the day, though something fell off to you. The school, felt heavy and you seemed to feel like you were on your whits more, like you are anticipating something to happen. So much has happened that night, you found That you yourself, what is avoiding your friends today.
You just didn't want to face them, to tell them what had happened last night, even the note. You didn't wanna say anything out loud, because you knew Alastor was here and listening. Your focus on your work during your first period surprised even you, getting more work done than you normally did which was certainly a sign that you were a little (alot) upset.
The day, went by agonisingly slow, especially for a Friday. Do you had nothing really planned, you are internally wondering if you should invite someone over, but quickly ruled that out because of Angel. Since he came only a few days ago, you don't really know if he'll be okay with it, or how he would react. Maybe some other day, you would talk to him about it. But even then, you are a little bit too worried about your current situation with the note and the nightmares.
Your clutch to the strap of your bag to your chest, beginning to be faster from sheer thought of the dream alone. Who was that voice, why can't you run, could you really have saved Mother? You should get the thought of her choking on her own blood as you ran, selfishly trying to save yourself. Though you knew you probably wouldn't be able to do any good to the situation, you should've tried. But then, what the deal that her and Alastor made be gone to waste?
I have still come, despite you not have meeting him yet?
Many words, many questions, many what if's around your brain. You are so caught up in fact, thought you hadn't noticed that the schools or had become so thick the other students were also starting to realise it. Looking around, whispering, looking at the other students. You didn't notice, at least, until you felt a weight on your shoulder, firmly stop you walking. He looks back, expecting to see someone but didn't say anything, deciding it was Alastor trying to tell you something. Standing where he had stopped you, he looked around, turning, your (e/c) eyes looking at every face in the crowd of people in the halls. Until your eyes fell on the face of someone all too recognisable to you: your father.
His eyes, looked elsewhere in or out you, but was definitely looking for someone. You begin to breathe heavily, beginning to panic. Oh shit.
He looked around frantically, looking for somewhere to hide since he was beginning to look your way, tucking into a classroom that was unused. Putting the chair up against the door handle best you could from one of the desks, and swiftly tucked herself into a cabinet that was under the teacher's desk.
Luckily, there was very minimal stuff inside so there is just enough room for you to squeeze inside and shut the door. Everything started normal, you know nobody knew what was going on in that you would have to skip just one last class which you hardly ever did, even you begin to question yourself on why you were hiding from someone nobody else was afraid of. But you know the type of monster he lies and you quickly reminded yourself.
You don't know how much time it by, but you could hear the door open after a while, the sound of breathing and footsteps that paused a few steps after the door closed behind whoever it was.
You trembled, trying your best not to make any noise but too afraid to whisper for help from Alastor. You know he probably knew anyway and was waiting. Another pair of footsteps followed, it was quieter, almost like the footsteps of a dog with the faint clicking of claws.
You tremble so hard, you are about to scream as the footsteps got closer until familiar gloved hand covered your mouth somewhere from behind you. No sound came out but quickly you began to smell the familiar sent of Alastor's old coat and the faint red glow from his eyes. You felt relieved, but still afraid so you did your best to get tighter against what you assumed was his chest. He kept his hand over your mouth but put an alarm on your shoulder, you weren't exactly questioning how he was able to fit in such a tight spot with you as well, probably magic.
He whispered something, that was hard for you to make out the words you understood. "Hold still." He said lowly, "don't make a sound." You covered your mouth with your own hands after he slipped his own away and nodded once. The footsteps getting louder.
"Get ready." He said quietly just the footsteps stopped outside the doors. Just as they swung open, you were pulled backwards and into the wall of the cabinet, going right threw the wooden border. Being pulled out of what you were saying and be a portal, or perhaps a wormhole, the next moment you found you are back at home and in Alastor's arms.
The feeling of being teleported, like 1000 bubbles dancing over your skin, flooded your senses as the hole closed under your feet. One of Al's arms was around your waist, the other holding one of your hands behind him as his eyes glowed and narrowed at where the hole had just close.
"Are you alright, my darling?"