And so the Door Creaked Open, to show Light

Alastor waited for the other demon, playing with his gloved claws. A cold winter breeze swept the tree line, rustleing the deer demons ears. The birds, dogs from the town, and all animals nearby were silent. The atmosphere was clear and light but the wind held a strong thickness of danger. Soon, another sent had entered the clearing followed by footsteps.
"Well, look who showed up— and without his tail between his legs." Alastor mused, not looking up but stopping his claw-cleaning distraction.
"Now then, deer demon, what's the occasion?" The other demon demaned in a smooth voice, leaning on a tree, putting his hands in his white trench-coat's pockets. Grey-blue ears from matching hair protruded from his head. He had playful but cold golden eyes with a white suit underneath the white trench coat. His hands had massive grey claws and golden chains and cuffs accented his eyes well. The Hunter Demon.
"A warning." Alastor said, looking up. His face was smiling— but his eyes showed anger and dominance. "Stay away from (y/n), Lupus." 'Lupus' let out a hearty and cruel chuckle erupting from his frame.
"And why would I do that?" He laughed, "the deal your "Darling"'s father and I made is far too grand!" Alastor's smile widened, so it tis a deal— no contract. Lupus walked up to the Deer, who then leaned in and spoke quietly for their ears alone.
"And it's only a matter of time. And that may be now." Lupus whispered, disappearing. Alastor's smile faltered, he left the house with (y/n) inside.

~ ~ ~ Back to You ~ ~ ~

You smiled into the wall that you hid against, shoved between your bathtub and the wall. You had been there for a while now, about 20 minutes now and you were starting to think something happened to Angel. After a while you came out and tip-toed around to see Angel slumped up against the wall with a bloody lip and a black eye. Two cocked but not shot guns lay at his sides in limp hands as you heard someone downstairs talking. You slowly creeped up to Angel.
"A-Angel...?" You whispered, one hand lifted as he struggled to stay awake to speak.
"Take... my guns," he whispered, "I'll be f-fine a-after I h-heal. Slip out you w-window... I'll ca...c-call Al..." You nodded, grabbing the guns slowly from Angel's hands.
"You promise you'll be okay...? I can't l-lose you too..." You whispered and he nodded weakly. Hot tears slipped effortlessly down your face,  the droplets tingled your cheeks as you got up and snuck into your room. You opened the window as quietly as you could manage and shut it behind you.
Cold night air nipped at your flesh threw your cloths but it's not like you could turn around and get a jacket so you pushed threw with tear-y eyes and you began to climb down the roof using the house's wooden supports but you slipped and hit the grass with a thump and a silent gasp. You had landed on your arm oddly and twisted it behind your back under your body's weight.
You stumbled up, fear raising inside you when you heard the intruders in the house become quite and slowly open the door. Your hear pt pumped so fast you could hear the blood rushing through your body and you took off. Still trying to be silent— until you heard the door fully open and someone running after you.
Fuck the 'silent' part,
You bounded over logs and branches, crying so hard you tripped down several hills and limbs. You ran until you could no more; but they kept coming as fast as ever. You sobbed, sipping your eyes and began to yell.
"Alastor!? Alastor! Please he—" The thing that was chasing you covered your mouth, slamming you into the dirt on your back by your throat. You gagged, putting your arms up to his that help your neck as you tried to use your legs to kick flaw-fully at the man on top of you.
"Calling out for help like a cornered rabbit~" he whispered smoothly in an English accent down at you. Your vision blurred and your lungs burned for oxygen as you let out one last frail attempt to scream. Nothing came out but a small squeak—then your brain got an idea and you tried to speak.
"Oh, what is it? A last plea?" He asked, lifting up on your neck to let you speak a little; his ears aching to hear you wimpier and beg. But what he got was no beg, it was a huge, loud shriek. It sounded bird-like and animalistic, truely an inhuman and unnatural sound. Your throat hurt from the sound, but you slipped out from under him when he let you go to cover his ears as you held the sound as load as you could.
When it ended you huffed, your breath fogging the air around you as he slowly stood— his wolf ears bleeding.
"You... what?" He asked himself, touching his ears to see the blood. You ran farther into the woods, as he was distracted. He let out a deep chuckle as you turned to run, muttering something.
You ran faster, hearing him running after you too.p but on four legs— a large silver timber-wolf with the same cold gold eyes. You ran, before being caught in a one-armed hug. You struggled but when the familiar smell of old books and spice washed threw your nose you stopped and clutched Alastor with all your might.
"Alastor... p-please...." you struggled with your words but when you looked up, his eyes held a deep and intense anger that made his smile see way more threatening as he looked at the Wolf whom just jumped at you two with jaws open for blood.

~ ~ ~
Congrats to:

Cookiestargazer marcelaarizaxd15 Wolfcathooman
For guessing my correct age! It was a fun little activity for me lol, I will get right on your requests guys! Anyways, here is this chapters questions;

Bloody_Opal asked Pheonix; what's sometching you do when no one's around?

I philosophize. Mostly about romance and things that seem normal to others. Examples?
-oil is just dead plants and animals, so that means we are burning our relatives in our cars and other electronics. Souls power our world.
-we love birds because they can fly (not just because of that tho) so why do we trim there wings so they can't fly?
-if you universe is so big with endless time lines then why is everyone so lonely?
-the future is the present, the present is now the past, and the past is the future.
-words and languages are just sounds made by a mussel in a hole in your face that's damp and that we shove stuff into.
-why?
-it I died, would I be in a different time line in this universe or another? Would I meet my present self and not know it? Have I seen my past self and future self and not known it?
-everything we see is not really there, it's all just particularly with space between them so why are they solid?
-Is it kind of self-centered of us to think that we're the only ones in this universe? Have we asked the other timelines what they think/feel about that?
I probably shouldn't go on any further, you get the idea. ʘ‿ʘ ಥ‿ಥ

Wolfcathooman asked Pheonix; (summarized) can I help kick (y/n)'s dad's ass?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ᕱլᏕԾ! Give my friend Wolfcathooman a pat on the back for helping creatively come up with a name for dad's demon buddy! Also to Ari_the_Demon1991 for role playing with me for the past month! Give her some love on her Alastor stories as well and that's all for now! Happy new year!!! (ノ'▽`)ノ♪
-Ꮅ♅ꂅԾภᎥꊼ