𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖑 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

-

jaemin exe. has stopped working.

"a what?" it was like deja vu for him all over again, the memory of renjun asking him about the same thing playing in his head on repeat.

of course, off in the ramen shop, jaemin just laughed it off like a joke, but now. this can't be a coincidence. it just can't.

how can the two of jaemin's crushes ask him for a kiss in less than 24 hours? this some voodoo shit jaemin did not sign up for.

"a kiss. if you want it then you'll have to kiss me." jeno repeated, puckering up his lips afterwards.

"you're joking. go make out with renjun, your actual boyfriend and give me my milk already." jaemin just rolled his eyes, acting like everything was fine and dandy. jeno can't be serious, can he?

he put out his hand, motioning for the elder to give him the drink, but jeno refused.

"nuh uh, kiss first, then you get your precious peach milk."

shit, he was serious.

"fine. close your eyes first." the pink haired male instructed 'giving in' into the other's request.

jeno, not knowing what jaemin was planning, went ahead and closed his eyes a satisfied smirk on his face. being the sneaky little bitch he was, jaemin stuck out two fingers and set them flat on jeno's lips.

the latter seemed convinced since he could feel jeno's lips moving, so he took the chance and snatched the milk from his grasp.

he quickly chugged down the rest of the drink, amused at how dumb jeno looked at the moment.

"are you done making out with my phalanges yet nono?" he asked, a mischievous tone in his voice.

jeno's eyes opened so fast, jaemin really couldn't contain his laughter. the latter detached his lips from jaemin's fingers and glared at the pink haired male, who was now howling in laughter.

he was doubling over, holding his stomach and everything. he even had tears pricking at his eyes.

jeno though, was not quite happy with this little magic trick jaemin pulled. did he want some revenge for doing so? yes, yes he did no doubt about it.

"oh c'mon jeno, don't tell me you're mad about it." jaemin stopped laughing and regained his original stature.

with the lack of response from the other, jaemin raised a questioning brow. he was unsure whether jeno was being serious or was he trying to play a trick on him. "jeno?"

"huh? i'm not mad about it." jeno cracked his all known smile, acting as if he wasn't going to get pay back soon enough.

-🌙-

jaemin woke up all giddy the next morning. a smile already occupied his face once his eyes cracked open to meet the slivers of sunlight peaking through his window blinds.

all that was on his mind since his late night snack run was the fact that both of his crushes, asked him for a kiss. he didn't know if it was possible to have your heart flutter this early in the morning.

ripping away his covers, he hopped out of bed and practically skipped to the bathroom. taeyong, who was up at that time, saw jaemin and was contemplating on asking or not.

after tending to his morning rituals, he headed straight for the kitchen, where he found taeyong trying to set out the food while jaehyun (half asleep, bedhead and all) latching onto the latter like his life depended on it.

"jaehyun, let go. i'm trying to set the table." taeyong tried to gently shimmy jaehyun off of him, but that only resulted in him tightening his hold on taeyong's waist.

jaemin, not minding this at all, skipped into the kitchen and took his seat at the table. "good morning guys!"

both taeyong and jaehyun pauses for a moment, and stared at jaemin as if he had a second head sprouting from his shoulders.

feeling the others' gaze on him, he looked at them questioningly, "what? is my hair still sticking up?"

"no no...it's just...why are you so happy today? like, almost lucas crackhead level happy."

"i am? oh, i am." the youngest admitted, grinning.

the other two finally took their seats at the table, and stroke up a conversation concerning the reason to jaemin's L.C.L.H (aka, lucas crackhead level happy).

"so, spill. what happened yesterday that's got you in a jolly mood?"

"jeno and renjun maybe asked me for a kiss yesterday?" jaemin admitted, voice getting higher the more he talked.

just thinking about it made it seem so surreal, but now that he's saying it out loud, jesus take the wheel cause he was about to have a heart attack.

"thEY WHAT?!"

"cool beans, nana."

taeyong freaked while jaehyun acted as if it was the most ordinary thing ever. the dynamics between the two men never fail to amaze jaemin, it was like french fries dipped in ice cream. sounds weird but it somehow works.

"let me get this straight, renjun and jeno asked you for a kiss? all yeasterday?" taeyong asked, still in awe of the situation before him.

the pink haired male just nodded, while jaehyun reaches over the table to gently pat his shoulder, "attaboy."

on normal terms, he probably would've slapped the younger's shoulder, but he knew jaemin was healing so he refrained from doing so.

"but the thing is, i played it off as a joke. i didn't know if the were serious or not, so i just took the safe route." jaemin elaborated, then proceeded to stuff some egg and toast in his mouth.

"well, i don't blame you. do you know how many 'no homo's' has left this boy's mouth before we were dating? let me tell you, it put all straight guys to shame." taeyong jabbed his thumb at jaehyun beside him.

jaehyun flushes at the comment and kicked the latter from under the table, "but i came around didn't i?"

"yeah yeah, he grew some balls and finally confessed." taeyong rolled his eyes playfully at jaehyun, but jaemin could clearly see how much he cared for jaehyun.

that was when jaemin wondered what it would be like if he were a part of renjun's and jeno's relationship.

he could imagine the dates they would go on; just showing up at each other's doors with a bouquet in hand. but he knew it wasn't just about the external factors.

it was about how they really felt about each other as well.

jaemin knew he loved the two, but how does he know that the feelings will be mutual? that was the only thing holding jaemin back from completely letting his heart take control.

-🍑-

a bis finally updated and she's also out of school
fina-freaking-lly.