𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖑 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖎𝖝

𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖎𝖝

-

it was already the wee hours of the night when renjun came back home to find his two boyfriends cuddled together on his bed. he had told them to go home first as he still wanted to stay back and continue working on his painting.

through much resistance, he finally got the two to leave so that he could think. and to believe that they'd actually go home.

he should've known, but then again, how in the world did they get through his mother?

not that he cared, but she would've probably ask them way too many embarrassing questions before actually letting them into the house. just the thought of the questions she could've asked made renjun inwardly cringe and toes curl.

sighing quietly, he entered the dimly lit room and carefully closed the door behind him so that he wouldn't wake the two up.

he quickly got out some pajamas and hopped into the shower, cleaning off all of the paint that had gotten onto his skin.

on the other hand, jaemin, being a bit of a light sleeper, heard the sound of water running and woke up. the male was still sleepy and couldn't really comprehend much, so from his position, he titled his head to squint at the semi-bright light coming from behind the bathroom door.

renjun must've just gotten home, he decided.

too tired to actually move much, he simply dropped his head back into the pillow and snuggled closer to jeno, who was still sleeping peacefully.

the warmth jeno provided him was nice, but it would be much better if the both of them were cuddling him. the thought made him unconsciously pout, and kept him awake until renjun came out of the showers clad in his moomin pajamas and his hair freshly dried and fluffy.

peaking out from jeno's chest he croaked out a small, "injunnie."

the sudden noise cause renjun to flinch in his spot and whisper angrily back at jaemin for scaring the living daylights out of him.

"'m sorry junnie, but can you please hurry up? i want cuddles from you too." and how could renjun say no to him. how could he say no to any of them?

he was making grabby hands and everything and gosh did renjun's heart do like a bajillion backflips.

and so, he crawled onto his bed, planning to go beside jaemin but the latter pulled him in between him and jeno instead.