𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖑 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖜𝖔

𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖜𝖔

-

"so, how does it feel having two mans nana?" donghyuck asked smugly, taking his place at jaemin's side.

"amazing." jaemin mused, completely lovestruck.

"shit, you fell harder than mark's math grades—"

"what'd you say about my grades?" mark popped up beside the younger, causing him to almost jump ten feet into the air.

"god, don't scare me like that!" donghyuck turned to give mark a smack on his shoulder, earning an sharp 'ow' from the elder.

jaemin on the other hand, simply laughed at mark's unfortunate luck in picking a crush—well, now boyfriend. but then again, he had to admit the two complimented each other really well.

he left the two to banter as he sadly still had classes to get to. the only upside to this situation was that jeno was going to be in class with him.

too bad renjun wasn't in his first period, he really wanted to see the other as they haven't seen each other since the night before.

just the thought of those two sent jaemin's poor heart into a frenzy. why did they have to be so sweet and lovable and cute and everything in between?

once jaemin made it to class, jeno was no where in sight which confused him but he decided to brush it off for the time being. the latter probably slept in today, considering he had an unhealthy habit of gaming until the wee hours of the morning.

shrugging his shoulders, he took his seat and waited for the teacher and jeno to come in. he was about to get in some extra sleep until he saw his phone light up, revealing a text.

my uwu bbys :))))

MOONJUN
jeno i swear—

JENOJAM
whaaaattt??
is it not true?

MOONJUN
bitch.
i hate it when you're
right

NANAJAEM
um, incorrect.
y'all are MY babies
since i AM the confident
gay of this relationship

MOONJUN
says the one who
started talking in
caveman when i offered
to feed you ramen