𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖑 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

-

when i say people (beside those who were involved in operation norenmin) were beyond shocked to see the new addition of the noren couple, they were off their bonkers.

the seven boys had arrived to school together before splitting off to gather what they needed for the day. jaemin and renjun parted with jeno for a few just so they could grab something from their lockers while he went to run a quick errand (aka get a drink from the vending machine).

jaemin leaned onto the cold metal whilst he waited for renjun to get his notebook. he remembered that he left his stuff in first period already so he didn't bother going into his locker. since he just so happened to be feeling spontaneous that day, he called out his lover's name, his voice a little higher to make himself sound cuter.

"hm?" renjun peeked out from behind his locker door only to be captured in a sweet kiss. after jaemin pulled away, renjun's cheeks flared up in a dark shade of red, "what was that for na?"

"what? am i not allowed to kiss you?" jaemin questioned, one of his brows raised.

"i-it's not that..." the elder started, side glancing the students passing them whilst whispering, "it's just...people are looking...and commenting."

"so? let them look and talk their talk. it's not like they'll get to touch you like i do, am i right?" jaemin closed renjun's locker door and backed him up against the lockers, his free hand brushing up against his hips.

"where did the jaemin that acted like a baby go? i miss him." renjun asked, playfulness lacing around his tone.

"what? you don't like this jaemin?" the younger questioned, leaning a bit closer to where renjun was now completely pressed onto the lockers behind him.

"i can't believe renjun is openly cheating on jeno like this—the tea is steaming hot today."

a low mischievous chuckle left jaemin's mouth as he whispered, "wanna give them a little show while we wait for nono?"

"you're so fucking extra nana." rolling his eyes for the nth time that morning, he pulled jaemin into a heated kiss. he made sure he was extra dramatic to the point he made those on-watchers uncomfortable.

meanwhile, jeno was just casually walking to where he promised to meet his boyfriends after he purchased their drinks. the closer he got, the more stares and whispers he noticed were directed towards him. some were giving him pitiful looks, which confused him as to why the would.

did his class rank drop so low that satan was shaking his head in disappointment? if it was that, he'd understand.

and then he saw it.

jeno didn't know whether to feel hot and bothered or highkey betrayed. eh, a mixture of both works.

those around him kept on staring at him as he made his way to his boyfriends eating each other's faces out. sighing lightly, he leaned onto the lockers right beside them, seemingly nonchalant in the other student's eyes. he'd thought the two would have some public decency, but then again, it's jaemin he's talking about here.

they honestly expected him to rip jaemin away from renjun, and start up a whole fist fight. well, they thought wrong.

"are you guys done yet? your drinks are warming up." jeno asked, shocking the students with how casual he sounded.

"why isn't he doing anything about it?"

"why isn't he pissed off is my question."

upon hearing jeno, jaemin broke away from the kiss breathing heavily just like renjun. he took a moment to admire the way renjun's lips were tinted red, and a bit swollen from their make out session. they were so pretty, and they belonged to only him and jeno. a dream come true if you'd ask him.

"it's about time you got here, nono." renjun only cracked a cute smile when the younger leaned in to give jeno a sweet peck on the lips.

"holy shit—? did he just do what i think he just did??"

a chorused gasp was heard around them as they acted like jaemin totally didn't make out with jeno's boyfriend in front of the whole school, then proceeded to kiss jeno too. jeno caught on to the two's mischievous plan and started chuckling quietly to the reactions they were getting.

"you two are sneaky little shits, i swear." jeno said, pinching renjun's cheek the process.

"yah! that fucking hurts!" the shorter male slapped the other's hand away, nose scrunching up from the slight pain.

"oh i'm sorry, do you want me to kiss it better?" jeno cocked his head to the side a bit, quite mockingly.

"yah, jeno! how could you hurt our little renjunnie like that?" jaemin exclaimed whilst cradling the elder boy's face in his hands, his thumbs gently massaging the sore spot.

at this point, their peers were just confused. they had no idea what the situation was and decided to give up. that's what happens when you're not apart of operation norenmin i guess.

-🌙-

"so, what have you been working on so far?" jaemin asked, sitting himself on the stool next to jeno and placing the snacks he purchased on the table behind them.

"just a little something for the upcoming mini competition. ms. yoo told us to paint a portrait of your happiness, and then you'd have to explain to the judges why whatever it is, is your happiness. it's basically just her wanting us to reach into our inner emo self." renjun explained, while squeezing out the needed amount of paint onto his palette.

"aah, so what are you painting?" jeno's head cocked to the side in curiosity.

"moomin!" the eldest cheers, a toothy childlike smile perched on his lips.

both jaemin and jeno did feel a little hurt that their renjun chose a cartoon character over them, but that smile was enough to make up for it. besides, the latter's smile was enough to cause their hearts to burst in a million butterflies, leaving them with a fuzzy feeling on the inside.

but what they didn't know what that renjun was indeed creating a portrait of them. he had actually started on it ages ago, and it was still hidden in his room waiting to be finished.

he took a quick at his boyfriends who were staring right back at him with such endearment. a content sigh left his lips as he continued his moomin painting, with the sun setting in the far distance casting its golden glow into the classroom.

-🍑-

bOOM GOT ITS FIRST WIN ON THE SHOW Y'ALL ESGETIT WOOOOO