𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖑 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

-

the nomin duo had made it back to the school building in time, with their wrapped present for renjun in hand. from the front, there was already a small crowd making their way in for the small competition chatting among themselves.

jaemin was buzzing in excitement, ready to cheer his boyfriend on with all his might. and honestly, jeno was too, but he had to be at least a bit calm to balance things out.

meanwhile, renjun was doing some breathing exercises minghao suggested he do. there were already some people walking around the classroom he was in, giving each and every creation judging eyes.

ms. yoo, his art teacher, was making her rounds too. essentially grading each student's painting for this semester's final grades. the woman wanted things to be simple so she put the competition as a grade instead of another assignment. she was just one project away from him, and he felt as if his soul was going to leave his body at any moment now.

and his boyfriends haven't even made their appearance yet.

"renjun! lovely painting as always. i love that gradient you did and are those tiny star glitters? simple, but cute." she commented, leaning closer to the canvas to get a proper view of it. "care to explain why exactly these boys are your happiness?" ms. yoo went straight to the point, interested in why her star student, who had a reputation of not bothering in the love department, had two males on his canvas.

"well, uhm, how do i explain this?" he asked, mainly to himself as his mind was drawn to a blank once his teacher came forth with the question.

the woman could see the nerves that plagued the boy's stature, and her expression softened, "just tell me what they are to you honey. don't worry, i won't tell a soul."

with a final shaky glance towards his teacher, he took a deep breath, willing himself to just talk already.

"they're my definition of home. they make me feel safe and protected, like home should. it's like i can always go back to them when things go wrong, and feel instantly better. when i'm with them, i know my days will get better even if there's a raging storm waiting to knock me down to my lowest. they don't need to be physically there or anything, just, as long as i know we're all under the same skies; i'm at ease. they're my everything, and i wouldn't ever want to lose them. any one of them." renjun finished with a fond smile on his face.

talking about those two really made his heart do somersaults in his chest, and as for his teacher, her heart warmed at the boy's confession. it was raw and true, and it most definitely pulled on her heartstrings.

her gaze shifted towards two figures behind renjun, and to her delight, it was the two boys that were in renjun's painting. even though she could only see their backs in the painting, the hair colors kind of gave it away.

"that was very beautiful renjun. i wish you well in this chapter of your life." she said, moving on so that the three could have a moment to themselves. but not before sending renjun a fond pat on the head, as to which the student beamed fondly at.

jaemin was the first to make a move, snaking his arms around the shorter's waist and then placing a lingering kiss onto the boy's neck. renjun flinched, surprised by the sudden skinship.

"didn't know you were the sappy type renjun."

it took him a moment to put two and two together and realize that jaemin heard his whole speech. and if jaemin heard it, jeno was bound to as well.

he was proved right when jeno stood himself in front of him with a big smile on his face.

renjun blushed out of embarrassment, not believing that he said all of that in front of them. great, now he had to suffer the teasing of two idiots for the rest of the night.

"jeno-ah, isn't renjun so cute when he blushes? his cheeks turn a pretty pink color and all i want to do is kiss him." jaemin had rested his head onto renjun's shoulder as he looked at jeno with a small pout.

"i mean, who doesn't want to kiss huang renjun? i know i do."

"you guys...we're in public." renjun reminded quietly, seeing some of the viewers pass them with raised brows. "can we just do this later? when there's less of an audience?"

"but i wanna kiss you!" jaemin whined, snuggling closer to the older. and renjun swore he saw minghao send him an exaggerated wink from the other side of the room. that rat, just spectating his suffering in delight like that. renjun made a mental note to tell the latter's boyfriend, junhui, some juicy secrets as payback.

jeno just watched with half fondness and half amusement, as he himself have experienced the clingy jaemin multiple times in their friendship before. the boy just never gave up, and that was part of his overall charm.

"just let him kiss you renjun. he's not gonna stop whining if you don't." jeno said, pointing at the whining male still tightly latched onto renjun.

"really?"

"i wouldn't test him if i were you," jeno suggested—more or so urged, but who knows?

"only one."

jaemin's eyes brightened at the deal, squealing like a little girl before cupping renjun's cheeks (not his asscheeks ya nasties) and planted a needy kiss onto the latter's lips. after a while of melting into the kiss with jeno internally uwuing at the sight, renjun started slapping jaemin's arm as a signal for him to stop.

heat had already rose to his cheeks, feeling stares on him so he had to break the pda as soon as he could. renjun still wasn't used to the whole pda thing, even though they matter of fact did make out in the halls, but also that came with its fair share of humility.

just having strangers staring at him made him flat out uncomfortable, but he would take a chance or two if it came from jeno or jaemin.

jaemin finally pulled away, but not after pressing another kiss on the shorter's nose just for good measure.

"i don't know why i deal with your bullshit." renjun huffed, trying to cover up the fact that his face was bright red.

"because you love us." jeno stated, matter of factly with jaemin nodding in agreement.

"i hate it when you're right."

"we love you too renjunnie."

-🍑-

soft norenmin is a little cute or whatevah