(chapter 3)

Roger POV

What shall  i do? I went out of the room. I looked around, where is Lisa? I heard a yelling:

"I'm in the bathroom, Roggie!"

What? Did she called me 'Roggie'? WTF. I went into the bathroom. I looked around.

Booom!

The Door closed loudly.

Lisa was standing Behind the door. "Shhhh~" she whispered. What will she do? It's a bit creepy.
Roger, don't be scared it's just Brian's girlfriend. WHAt is she doing with ME in the bathroom. My life is so crazy. Lisa locked the door. She looked at me. She came closer to me, i took a step backwards. I was standing on the wall and she came even closer to me. "I'm only with Brian, because of you Roggie~" Lisa said. "So, what are you going to do?", i stuttert. She kissed me. "You like that. You like to kiss girls. I'm a girl, like the others" she mumbled. "But YOU are the girlfriend of MY best friend. I can't do this to him" i explained."You can. He's your best friend he can understand that. He will never have a real girlfriend, because of you." Befor i could say something she kissed me again. This time with more passion. "Don't Say something to Brian, he will hate you. Because you kissed his girlfriend. Do you want that, really. Poor Roggie. I'm going to do everything to Ruin your life, Roger Meddows Taylor." She went out of the room and i stared at the floor. I realized now what happened. All those years Brian didn't had a girlfriend because of me? I can't unterstand. I...I..I didn't want that. I never realized that. I'm sorry for him and now He doesn't have a real girlfriend, and All because of me. 'I'm going to do everything to ruin your life, Roger Meddows Taylor ' i will never forget this sentence. Forever. I went out of the bathroom and walked back to the others. It was a long silent. Then Brian spoke:" what did you Do in the bathroom with Lisa?" I looked over to Lisa. " I..I I, she asked me where the toilet paper is, Then we searched. And that's it. No matter." I was so nervous. I'm so proud of me, because i can't act. That was a good idea. So we finished the Dinner.

Brian POV

"What are we goin to do now?" I asked.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Deaky said.

"Ok. Let's do it!", Fred anwered.

I Sat with Lisa in the couch, Fred and Deaky on the other couch and Rog in the armchair. Why is he so quiet?

"Truth or dare?, Deaky" Fred began to ask.

"Mhh...truth!"Deaky answered.

"Who is your favourite person in this room?" Fred spoke.

"I don't know, because i like everybody! But my favourite person is eh... Freddie! You'r my favourite person here! " Deaky hugged him a smiled.

"Truth or dare?, Bri.",John asked me.

"Dare!", i said

" ok, that's easy, kiss Lisa." Ok that's really easy. We kissed

"Fred, Truth or dare?",i said

"Everytime Dare, my dear" Freddie answered

"Kiss Deaky!" Deaky blushed extremely.(Deacury moment <3)

Freddie looked at deaky and grinned. He leaned in and kissed Deaky on the lips. I giggled.

Roger POV

Please don't ask me.

"Lisa, Truth or dare?", Freddie asked her.

"Truth"she anwered

"What have you two really done in the bathroom?" Fred asked

"Roger kissed me!"Lisa explained

I didn't kiss her! SHE kissed ME! And i don't like her.

"No! I didn't kiss her" i yelled . She is really trying to ruin my life.

"YOU..YOU...YOU ARE A STUPID IDIOT, ROGER MEDDOWS TAYLOR!! IT'S MY GIRLFRIEND AND NOT YOUR'S. YOU CAN GO ON THE STREET , AND EVERY GIRL WANT TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND! I hate you!",Brian yelled at me

Did he really just told me that he hates me? I looked at him, he was very angry. I felt tears in my eyes. No! Roger don't begin to cry. I began to cry. I stood up and ran into my room.