(chapter 6)

Roger POV

"Darling, it wasn't your fault! I'm ok. Please come out, you must eat something!" Freddie said from the hall. I unlocked my door and looked at him. I nodded. "Come with me, i will make you a jam sandwich what do you want to drink?" He asked me. "Just water, thank you for everything" I answered. I hugged Freddie. I went with him into the kitchen. There was John, he ate cheese on toast. I Sat me across from him. Freddie was making my food, when John said:"Hi, Rog. It's nice to See you again!" He smiled.

"Shut up deaks!" I mumbled. Now Deaky became tears in the eyes. Oh shit what have i done. "No-No don't cry! I didn't meant that! I-I'm sorry. Please don't cry!" I pleased him. "I heard you crying in your room, why?"he asked me. "I-I can't say it. Please don't ask me again about that" i answered. I was scared abou the truth.

------ the next day--------

I've been since yesterday Not in my room. Freddie had the great idea to go into a Restaurante. I didn't say much, when Brian is here. I was to shy. I hoped he didn't noticed that. We want to Drive at 8 pm. Now it was 6 pm. Nice. What should i do in this time? I went into the living room. There was Lisa, just Lisa. I went in and sat down. She watched some fashion TV things and something about make up and some stuff.

"Ehh... Lisa c-can i watch my cartoons now? Of course only i-if y-you agree. "I stutterd. I hoped she won't be angry or something.

"Why do you want to watch cartoons, those are for kids. Are you a kid?"She asked me cold. But i could hear the anger in her voice. That's Not good.

"We could do some more exiting things, Roggie-Poo~" she whispered. Oh my fucking god. WHAt should i do? My First idea was that i just Run away. Yep.. that's good. Ok, lets do it. One...two..three RUN!ROGER RUN! I ran so fast as i can upstairs into the bathroom. I locked the door.

"Why are you in here, Taylor?"I heard a voice Behind me. I turned around to look at the Person Behind me.

IT'S BRIAN OMG!! Oh shit! Before i came into the bathroom he showered. I blushed extremely. No, Roger don't blush. DO NOT BLUSH! It was too late. MY face turned so red as a tomato.

"H-Hey Brian! N-Nice to See you again. H-How was your day?" I stuttert.
"WHAt are YOU doing here, Taylor!?" He said again. I stared at him. His beautiful eyes and his poodle hair. He's so perfect. "Taylor? Taylor!? Answere me Taylor!" He yelled. "Why you didn't locked!?"I asked
"Oh-- mh i forgot it, but why you didn't knocked?" "Because i didn't exptet someone in here, Bri!." I answered. Brian hadn't buttoned his Shirt yet. I leaned in and buttoned his Shirt for him. He stared at me. He blushed slightly. It looked really funny. When i've done it i smiled At him. He smiled back. That was the cutest smile that i have ever Seen in my life. It's a good Moment to kiss him. Should I do it.
I stared into his hazel eyes and then i kissed him on the cheak. I went out of the room into mine. I jumped into my bed and smiled. That was the best Moment ever!!!

Brian POV

That was weird. But i blushed too. Why did i blush? Is Roger drunk or something? And the most important question is: why did he kiss me. Roger is a weird guy. At First he kissed Lisa and now me? But it was a good feeling. No, don't think about it. It's just weird. But i can't be mad at him. Because Then he will be sad, and i don't want that. Just forget that.

Roger POV

I was so happy!!! I kissed my crush! On the cheak, but that's the same! I looked at the clock. 7:30pm.
I went Down into the kitchen. There was Freddie and John. I smiled. "Why are you so happy?" Freddie asked me. "Eh.. it's nothing special!" I said cool. Freddie looked over to me and winked. Do he know what i did?