chapter 18

Freddie's POV

---------- Freddie's Birthday ---------------

Today is a good day. It's my birthday!! :) Yayyyy !!! It's my 30th birthday. Does that mean that i'm old? Nah. I opened my eyes slowly and i could saw the Light trough my window. I looked out of it. The world looks so innocent and adorable, but on the other Hand the world is a sad and evil place. Sometimes the world Steals you a Loved person and this Person will never come back to you.

I just Sat there as i heard a knock on my door. "Come In!" I said. Deaky came in with a delicious breakfast. He walked to my bed and said:" Happy Birthday, my love" he gave me a loving kiss on the forhead. Why is he sooooooo cute? "Thank you, Darling" i answered. I ate my breakfast and it delicious. "Dear, this breakfast was wonderful. Thank you very much!" I thanked. "See you downstairs!" John said. I nodded and he walked out of the room.

Deaky's P.O.V.
I went downstairs into the living room . I'm very excited. When he comes downstairs I'll give him his new cat. I hope he will like it. It's a black cat with bright red eyes and it looks amazing. I want to know how Freddie would name the cat. But then i heard him coming.

Freddie's P.O.V

What will the surprise be? Maybe a cake or something? I stood in front of the living room door. Then i opened it. I could See him standing there in the milde of this room and in his hand something black. I stepped inside and went to see what he's Holding in his hands. As i walked nearer i saw that it was a cute black kitten. "Awww~ it's soo~ cute!♡_♡" I squealed. John gave it to me. Then he said" it's a boy. How will you Name him? " i thought about it. Maybe Sebastian(*cought* black butler*cought*). Yes, that's a good Name. "His Name is Sebastian!" 
"That is a adorable name, love" Deaky said. I gave him a little kiss on the cheak and sat on the couch. I cuddled Sebastian and John cuddled me. We watched TV and we fell asleep together. It was a great day for Deaky, Sebby and me. ♡♡♡♡

I'm back. I was too lazy to write and i wanted to Do something else. I just saw that this Story has more than 1.66k reads. Like What the fuck!!!!! Thx for reading ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

~Cheeseontoast_yay ✒🍞💖