(chapter 15)

Roger's POV

I woke up and snuggeld me more into my blanket. I didn't want to stand up, it's just too warm. But...next to me, it was cold and normally Brian lay there. I opened my eyes and looked at the clock. It was 3am and Brian wasn't in the bed. Maybe he's downstairs in the kitchen or something. What?... who is at 3 am in the kitchen? But why i am awake? I closed my eyes again and laid down. Then he Fell asleep again.

I had a weird dream. Maybe it was a bit scary too. I dreamed that i was sitting in my room and heard noises from the living room. As i walked downstairs i there i saw Brian kissing an other guy. It ached in my heart and i felt pain. But that was just a dream. Brian would never cheat in me. NEVER. AND i can Trust him, because he's the kindest Person on the earth.

------ the Next day------

I awoke by  the sun. It'll be a wonderfull day. I didn't open my eyes yet, because the light was too bright.
"Good Morning, love" i said. No answere. Maybe he isn't awake yet. I turned my head to face my lovely boyfriend. But then i opened my eyes and Brian wasn't there. Where is he? Oh..God Roger... Don't worrie about that your Boyfriend isn't in our bed, i can swear that he is in the living room to read a book. Yeah, that's it. He's just in the living room. Nothing to worrie about. I looked at the Alarm clock again and it was 10:30 am. I could hear somebody showering. That was Freddie he was singing again. Sometimes it's really annoying. I stood up and walked to the window. I opened it and I was looking out of the window.  The world looks so innocent and peaceful. I closed the window and went to my closet. I took some black Jeans and a simple white button-up T-shirt on.

I walked out of the room and went downstairs to the living room. As i went in there i hoped to see Brian. Blut as i looked around he wasn't there. Maybe he is in the kitchen to drink some tea. I searched in the kitchen but he also wasn't in the kitchen. But Freddie Sat there and drank some Tea. "What Do you search, Darling?" "I search my giant  poodle, did you see him?" I answered. "Mhh...no. I didn't see him, sorry dear. Maybe you ask Deaky." I nodded and left again.

A/N: this took so long, sorry. But i'm really lazy 😅 thank's for  631+ reads 😰😱😲 that's a lot. CardyBen Schneemannnn