chapter 19

!!!!!!TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!!
*****contains suicide thoughts****
You've been warned

Brian's POV

I cAn't dO tHis anYmoRe!!! I'M gOing CraZy! I left the love of my life, because i got drunk and cheated on him.
He will never forgive me. I'M SUCH A HORRIBLE PERSON!!!! And  the best i can do is to run away! What do i do now? I can't go back, i really can't. And i can't forgive me either. I'M sUcH a mEss!

I sat there on the sidewalk, not so far from our house away. It was 2.30 am, the moon was as bright as the Sun and it looked beautiful. I Loved Roger but i cheated on him, that was the most horrible thing i've ever done. WHAT if the Media hears about that. Then my career will be ruined, but that isn't my biggest worry. What will Roger do? He will definitely hate me and everything. The sidewalk was very cold and i freezed. This is the wirst scenario that i possible could image.

The vodka bottle in my hand was half empty, but that was everything I got. Does that sound sad?  I looked up to the sky. The  stars are twinkling and everything is so peaceful. Oh, wish my life would be like this. I began to cry. I would give everything to have a normal life but lifes sucks, it just sucks. I hate to be famous. I don't want to have everybodys attention. I closed my eyes, my face is wet and i looked so horrible but it's dark and no one is seeing me. I opened them again. I wanted to see our house again, just one Last time. I just wanted to end my life, but before i do that i want to say goodbye to Roggie.

I stood up and walked to our house. It wasn't that far away. I stood by our door took the Key out of my pocket opened the front door and stepped inside. It was so quiet, i sneaked into the kitchen, grabbed a paper sheeet and wrote something on it. I began to cry again but i tried to be as quiet as i could. My tears  fell onto the paper. I signed it and laid it onto the kitchen table. I walked out of the kitchen. Wanted to get into the garage. To get a rope. I opened the door to the garage. I searched a bit and found the rope.

I left our house with a bit of guilt and thought about where i could commit suicide. Then i got a good idea. I walked to my favourite place.

The Park.

There are so many memories. Good  and Bad ones. I searched a good place to hang myself and found one....