chapter 17

Deaky's POV

As i arrived at home i carried the stuff inside. Freddie and Roger weren't here since they drove shopping. I took of my coat and sat on the couch. I relaxed a little and closed my eyes. I thought about the things in our lives. Then i Fell asleep.

-----------next day -----------

I awoke at 5 am on the sofa. I haven't open my eyes yet. But i knew it was still dark outside. While i was laying there i heard the door open. I startled a bit and i wanted to look who it is. I tip toed to the living room-door and opened it just a little Bit. I couldn't see anything, because it was too dark. But i saw i shaddow of a High man. It remindes me of Brian. The unknown opened the door again walked outside and closed it behind him. I just stared at the door. Was it really him or did i dream it? Then i walked to the kitchen and took out the tea-bags. I Made some tea and Sat on a chair. While i was drinking the tea i was reading a book. Today i'll bake  muffins and Drive to the pet-store. Yep that's a good idea.

Freddie's POV

I awoke at 7 am. Tomorrow is my birthday ....but Without Brian. It's a bit sad, but i'll make it to my best birthday ever! I know Deaky is planning something, but i don't know what he's planning. Maybe he bought me a handbag or a new outfit. I love him so much! I have an idea. to make it easier for Deaky. I'll leave the house and he can plan his suprise. Where should i go? Should I go Shopping. again. Nah. I'll have a picnic with Rog in the park. I stood up. Opened the door walked to Rogers room and knocked. He didn't answer. I knocked again. "Darling... could i come in please" "Y-Yes-s" i heard him whispern. Then i opened it and looked inside. The room was dark and i just saw a black figure in the bed. I stepped closer to hin and sat me next to him on the bed. I saw the tears in his eyes. He cried. And Not just a bit. I could See that he had a Photo of  Brian in his hand. The Photo was a bit wet because of the tears. "Darling, why are you crying?" I asked carefully. "W-What i-if he'll never c-come back? " Roger stutterd. And the tears rolling down his cheak. "Don't think that. He will come back" i answered. We Sat there for a while and Roger just stared at the Photo in his hands. "Hey Rog, would you like to have a picnic with me in the park?" I said. He nodded.