chapter 20

!!!!!!!!!TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!!!!!!
*****contains suicide and death***""
You've been warned

Freddie's POV
I woke up at, i think 6.22am. Normally i wake up at 8 or 9 am. I slept on the couch and i remeberd that i fell asleep with Deaky and my new cat sebby. But where are they? I was completly alone. Maybe they're went into John's bedroom. But i'm not sure. I tip-toed upstairs and hoped to see them laying in Deakys bed. I stopped at john's door. I gently opened it . At the beginning i couln't see anything but then after a while i saw that Deaky and Sebastian are laying in the warm bed. John snored a bit and that makes him cuter than he already is UwU . I closed the door again. And let them sleep. The sun shone trough the window i love it.

I again went into the living room. I sat on the couch with a fluffy blanket. I turned the TV on. Nothing special. I skipper trough the channels. After a while i found something. I channel about Fashion ! I decided to watch it and until one of the band members want to watch something else.

Oh it was so fascinating. At first they're showed us some shoes. They were no normal shoes. They sparkled like a diamond and i love them. Oh My Freakin' God. my heart says that i should buy them as soon as i can.

As secomd came a woman onto the stage. She was, i think, 20 -25 years old. She had beautiful blond hair and perfect make-up on her (not so pretty) face. But with the make-up it looks acceptable. She wore a short blue dress and blue high heels.

Behind me i heard some one coming downstairs. I switched the channel to something else. The person went into the kitchen. And he just stood there.

As i again looked at the TV it hit me like a flash. THE NEWS

Rogers POV

I went downstairs into the kitchen to grab something to eat. Because i'm hungry, i mean very hungry. I opened the door of the kitchen and stepped inside. On the table laid a letter. I shaked i didn't want to open it. But then i slowly took the letter. I opened the piece of paper and began to read. The paper was stained with tears.

Dear Friends,
it's me Brian. I'm sorry. I made so many mistakes in my life and i couln't handle it anymore. But all though i want to thank you guys and everything you have done for me. And to Freddy : belated Happy Birthday , my dear Friend. I know i can't come back and i won't but i just wanted to say that i all love you guys. This is my way to say goodbye .
Freddie don't be always a drama queen and just enjoy your life.

Deaks don't change yourself because of other people.you're great and you don't need that.

Roggie,dear, i love you so so so much. I'm sorry i couln't come back. I felt so guilty. And please be not upset. I always love you and you should just begin again without me. Please Please Please always remember that you're never alone. I will always watch you from above.

In Love,
Bri

I could feel the tears in my eyes. I cried. I cried as hard as i can. He's dead. This is a suicide note. Is it my fault? My tears fell onto the paper and i couln't stop.

Freddies POV
I watched the news. Then a the Lady in the TV said something that hit me.

She said:" the superstar Brian May is DEAD. He hung himself. It all happened in the park. "

I was shooked. No. No. That-That isn't real. It can't be. I could hear silent sobs in the kitchen. I walked in there. Roger stood with tears in his eyes there. With a letter in his hands.

"H-He's Dead" he said. "I know, i know" i answered. Roger than gave me the letter. I read it slowly. He... He wished me happy birthday. This can't be happening. I hugged Rog and we both cried on eachothers shoulder.

(A/N) so that's it. This is the end of my story. I know it's sad but, everything must end. And now i want to thank you all guys for reading this fucked up story ,for voting and for commenting. This means so much for me.
Please follow me.(i'm Not good at self promo lol) 

Bye, and thanks
-Cheeseontoast_yay 😘🤓📖🖋🍞