(chapter 8)

Roger POV

As we arrived at the restaurante. We got out of the car. I looked around. It's beautiful here!. "Wow" i mumbled. We went into it. the inside was more beautiful. Lisa kissed Brian. I felt jealousy, but it's ok when he is happy. We Sat down at a table. Then a waitress came. "What Do you want to drink?"she asked

"Wine" Lisa answered.
"A beer"i said.
"A beer too" John said.
"A water please" Brian ordered.
"And a Champagner" Freddie answered.

The waitress left. Then a Fan came to us:" OMG!! you're Queen! John, could i have a autogram? You're my favourite Band member!"

She took out a notepad. Then John gave her a autogram. "And who are you?" She asked and pointed at Lisa. "I'm Brian's Girlfriend!" Lisa answered. "It was nice to meet you guys. Bye" she said and left. Deaky was proud. Somebody Know his name! Then our drinks came. We drank a bit. Then Brian went to the loo.

"So, Roger had tell you guys the Story from the bathroom? Don't tell anything Brian. And the little asshole Roger said he hates me? I know everything! When you tell Brian about that i will say that you are liars. Roger, he will never believe you. Brian hates you and i will make that he hates John and Freddie too. THE only reason why i'm here with Brian is that you guys have much Money and i will split your band. Then i will Start a solo career and Brian will help me because he's my talented boyfriend. Don't say anything you little fags. " I didn't listent what she said i looked Behind her there was standing Brian. He was shooked what she said. "I thought you really love me, but you're just here because of my Money! Just leave me alone now. Leave! Now! And don't Call me again, you snake." "Fine! And i did never love you. It was all a fake. But you're so stupid and trust me! Ha! You will never have a girlfriend, Brian! Never!" Then she left the restaurante.

Brian stood there in shook. I ran to him and hugged him. I began to cry.

Brian POV

Roger ran to me and hugged me. His head on my chest. He began to cry. I looked down at the smaller man. "Why are you crying, Rog? It's Not your fault." I asked gently. "I-it's just i don't want to s-see you crying, Bri. I-I cry for you, Then you don't have To cry a-anymore." He stutterd. I thought abou that what he said. He don't want to See me crying. "You're a true friend, Roggie. The best that i can ever have" i whispered. "Let's Pay the bill and go home, Darlings" Fred suggested. I nodded. Roger let me go and we payed the bill. We drove home. As we arrived at Home i looked at Roger. He is really a good friend. I can't forget what Lisa said. 'You will never have a girlfriend'. I went into my room. All These fotos with Lisa are fake. I heared a knock on my door.

"Yes" i answered. Then Freddie came in. He pointed on the fotos

"Forget These days. Look at The people who really love you, Darling"

"but i thought she really love me" i looked at him.

"What did you liked on her?" He asked me.

"She was clever, happy and Full of energy. I liked her blond hair it looked like gold. And these baby blue eyes. Those eyelashes, long and black. Just perfect. And she was more like a good friend. "

"You just discribed Roger, Brian, Not Lisa. She looks like him, yes, but you never Loved her back. You just wanted to believe that. " Fred smiled at me and left the room. 'You just discribed Roger ' really? Roger and Lisa could be twins. But Roger is more beautiful than her. He's more Lovely and he really understands me.