(chapter 4)

Brian POV

I hate Roger! It's my girlfriend! Every girl would kiss him and now he kissed Lisa. He could have just kissed an another girl, but why mine? That's so unfair!

Roger POV

Why does lisa hates me? I ran into my room and jumped into my bed. I cried, i cried so hard. My life is horrible! My crush hates me, his girlfriend want to ruin my life, and i'm a stupid idiot. I laid in my bed and thought about my life. I love Brian so much and i want that he is happy, but Lisa, she will ruin his life too. I don't want that. He must be happy. I want to do everything that i can do, even if i must be unhappy.

I know Brian will never love me back but i want to believe that. I snuggeld into my blanket and fell asleep. I woken up by a knock in the door.

"Darling, i'ts me, can i come in?" It was Freddie.

"No, go away" i mumbled.

"I want to speak with you, my dear. Please let me in. ",Freddie said.

"But everybody hates me, Do you hate me too?" I asked?

"No, and i think Brian doesn't you, he's just a bit upset because you kissed his girlfriend. Can i come in now?" He explained

"Yes, you come in Fred."I Answered

I opened the door for him.

Freddie POV

He opened the door. It was dark in his room and his eyes red and puffy. It looked like he was crying All day. He looked so sad. I went into the room and sat with him in the bed.

"You cried. Your eyes are red and puffy. But why you were crying?" I asked him.
-
He looked at the floor and blushed a bit. Mhh...I know that. He blushed. I know that people are blushing when they are in love. That means Roger is in love with somebody, but who is his crush?

"Are you in love with mhh.. let my think" i said

Roger blushed harder. He's really in love with somebody, but who?

"Are you in love with Lisa?", i asked him

"No! I hate her! She is the devil in a person!" Roger answered.

" But why did you kiss her?", i mumbled.

"I didn't kiss her. SHE kissed ME!", he explained,"But please, say nothing to Brian. I want that he is happy" is this the truth?

"Who is your crush?. Please Rog, i want to know it." I said.

"But you don't tell anyone, Ok?" He asked. I nodded.

"I'm in love with... with.. i'm in love with Brian." He said.

"I'm so happy for you, my Dear! I will help you." I was so happy.