chapter 16

John's POV

I was laying on my bed and was reading a book about cheese on toast. But mostly i didn't read, i thought. About our future as a Band. What if One of us is leaving the band. Or that someone die. No. Stop think about that, John. Just don't. Nobody is going to die. Relax. Then i closed the book and took out some magazine. That was Freddie's favourite. AND it's not about fashion and these stuff. It's a magazine of a pet store!! I wanted to look for a pretty cat, because in seven days is Freddies birthday! Yay! And because i'm his lovely boyfriend, i wanted  to Buy him a cat. That's the greatest  idea! I know he loves cats as much as me :) Maybe i should went there as soon  as possible. Yeah! That will be a great suprise, and i Know he'll love it. And everything will be perfect. I'll backe muffins and Then i'll wake  him up at 8 o'clock. I'll bring him breakfast to bed and Then he'll become his kitty. And Then he will say that he Loves me and we can cuddle. Yes, that's a great plan!

I heard a knock on my door, as i was thinking about this great idea. Who could be that? I stood up of my bed and opened the door. There stood Roger and i could See panic in his eyes. Pure panic. "Deaks-do-you-know-where-Brian-is?" He shooted as fast as a sportcar. "Rog, relax. I can't unterstand you. Could you repeat it, please? And this time, slow and understandable." I answered. He nodded and said:" d i d  y o u  s e e  B r i a n ?" ,He repeated," B e c a u s e  i  l o s t   h i m" i shook my head. " Maybe he is Out for a walk, Rog" i said. "Ok. Bye Deaks" he yelled, while he was running down the stairs.

Rogers POV

I ran down the stairs and went to the kitchen. "Fred! I'm going out for a walk!" I said. "Ok, darling." He answered. I hurried in the hall, took my coat and shoes on and ran out side. Maybe he's in the park to think a little. I walked fast to the park and looked around. I searched for a  giant poodle-head, but thee was nothing. I searched Behind every tree ane every bench. But he wasn't there. Then i had a great idea. Maybe he is at the grocery store. Yeah that's it. Don't worrie to much about him, he's not a child. He's an adult. He can take care of himself. Don't be such a Drama queen, Rog. I thought. I headed back to home. As i stood at the door i rang the doorbell and Freddie opened the door. He let me in and he asked:" did you found him?" I shook my head. "Maybe he's just out to relax a little. " I said. Freddie and i walked into the kitchen and drank some Tea. We talked a while.

>>>>>>>>>>> > three days later < <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Brian haven't been here yet, and it broke my heart. To don't know where you're other half is and what he's doing is just hurting. I don't want to show it but i could cry all day. But i hope he's coming back some day. And  we'll be happy. Today is the 3th of september and in two days is Freddies 30th birthday. I could tell Deaky is planning something special.

Deakys POV

We're all a bit upset because of of Brian. We haven't seen him in days! Roger is having a hard time. Everytime when i look at Him, he looks like he he want die. His face is emotionless and his eyes grey as a stone. Freddie and Roger are out for Shopping that means i can do something for fred's birthday. At First i should Buy some stuff for the muffins. I walked out of my room and went down into my hall. I took my keys and went to my car. As arrived at the grocery store i went inside. Ok, i need flour, eggs, and the other stuff on the recipe. When i walked to the flour i saw a man leaving the building. He was tall and had dark brown curly hairs. I can swear it was Brian. But as fast as i saw him he was gone. The only thing that i was was that he bought three bottles of vodka. What if my eyes are joking in me and he wasn't really there. I just ignored that Fact and looked for the flour again...

A/N: the Maylor fanart up there⬆is mine. I drew that (: i kinda like it. But it isn't the best, Maybe i Show you my Most favourite fanart. But it's Not a Maylor fanart! It's a joe mazzello fanart! This story is just a bunch of Drama in Drama and drama, but i like the Part of Deaky is planning the B-Day of Freddie.
-Cheeseontoast_yay 🍞✒