(chapter 11)

Roger POV

Did he just say he loves me? I'm so happy! He looks so stunning. Our eyes Met again.
"You're the man of my dreams, Roger." Brian said. I pushed my lips against his. It was beautiful. I stood there at the wall and the man that i love kissed me. Am i dreaming? Or is that reality? The only thing is that i won't remember this. I'm too drunk. We stared into eachothers eyes. But then....

" Daaaaaarlings! Don't fuck eachothers! Leeetss drink something!!!" Fred screamed drunk. Deaky stood Behind him. Really?! "Really Fred?! You've ruined the moment." I yelled. "You did it too, my dear. Are  you remember when Deaky and i kissed and you ruined our moment? Now it's fair" i looked at Brian. He giggled. We walked Down stairs.

I drank another drink. And fell asleep.

Brian POV

I'm Not so drunk, that means Maybe i can remember this night. Roger Fell asleep again. I carried him in bridal style into his bed. He looks so innocent, but he isn't. I turned offen the light and walked into mine. I Fell asleep too. I was woken up by someone standing in the doorframe. "C-can i Sleep in your bed? I can't sleep. Pleeeasee. " he said. I can't say no. So i nodded. He went to me and layed down next to me. I wrapped my arm around him. I blushed slightly and fell asleep.

I awoke and looked at my little Boy roger. He the most  beautiful human in the universe. Then he awoke too. "Good Morning, sleepyhead." I said. "Gold Morning, Bri!" "Let's eat something" i kissed him on the cheak. Roger blushed. He's so adorable. "What are we now?" Roger asked. "What ever you want, Roggie" " would you like to be my boyfriend?" He asked. I nodded. I kissed him on the lips and he kissed back.

We walked Down stairs into the kitchen to eat something. "Do you want some tea as well?" I asked my lovely boyfriend. "Yes, sure" he answered. I Made some tea and Sat me in the chair across from him. We heard some noises from upstairs. And a few moans. I looked at Roger. "Freddie and John" we said both. "They're really loud, Aren't they?" I giggled. "Yeah. It's a bit weird to hear our best mates making love." He laughed. We heard Deaky moaning louder. We both giggled. "Guys!!! We can hear you!!! It will be embarrassing when the neighbours are  coming!!" I yelled upstairs. Roger smiled. "Sorry!! It's not my fault!! That's Deaky!!" Freddie Answered. "Eyy! It's Not only my fault, fred!!" John yelled. It was funny to hear the disagreement Between them. It's just hilarious.

A/N: sorry it's short. But this chapter was funny to write. And omg i thought that nobody read that little poopy story 😅😅😅❤❤❤💋mactinuslover1037

-- Cheeseontoast_yay ✒🍞