(chapter 5)

Roger POV

"Can you understand me?" I asked. I felt tears in my eyes again. Don't cry Roger, just don't cry.
I cried again. "Don't cry, Darling" Freddie said it like a mother. The door was open, so you can look into the room when you go on the hall. Brians room is next to me, i hoped he doesnt see me like that. I heard some steps and a laughing. It was Lisa. And Brian !

Brian POV

Lisa and i went down the hall. I love her really, she has a cute smile and these babyblue- eyes just perfect. As we passed Roger's door i said:"Go ahead Lisa, i want to do something . Ok?" She nodded

I went to Rogers room and looked inside. It was dark and Fred was in there with Roger. I was standing in the doorframe. Roger looked at me with tears in his eyes. He cried. As he saw me he blushed slightly.

"Why you were crying?", i said cold.

"A-A-About nothing!" He mumbled. Now as red as a tomato.

"About Lisa? Because she don't love you? And she will never love you, never!" I looked at him a Last time. He began to cry again. That was the answere. I left the room and went into mine.

Roger POV

He looked at me a Last time, then he left the room. It was a horrible moment. My eyes were red and my face was wet. I began to cry and i heard some noises. The're coming from Brian's room.

"Shh- Roger don't cry, Darling. One day he will kiss you and you will not remember this moment, are you ok? I must leave. I must Do the dishes.", Fred said and left the room too. I was alone, here on my own safe room, in the dark. I was looking horrible at the moment. My hair was messi and my face wet. I just want that he is happy, but with Lisa he will not be happy. The only important thing is that Brian is happy, nothing else. Don't forget that. I will try it. I do everything for my Brian, everything. The other things doesn't matter.

JUST MAKE HIM HAPPY.

I was in my room for days. I haven't eaten since the day i met Lisa. I was very hungry, but i didn't want to eat, because i'm scared to See Brian. I must go. I opened the door. The light from the hall came into my room. It was so bright. I looked at the clock. 7 am. But what day is it? I went out of my room and looked around. Ok, here is nobody. I'm safe. I went down the stairs. I prefered to go into the kitchen to eat something, but what if there is somebody? I was so hungry. I took a deep breath and went into the kitchen. Oh-shit i forgot that i was looking horrible. In the kitchen was somebody, it was just Freddie. But i heard someone was coming into the kitchen.

I didn't want to turn around to look at the Person that came.

"Good mornin' Guys, Do you both want some tea?", Freddie asked. I nodded.
"You're here again? I thought you died in your room." that was Brian's Voice.

"O-Oh my god, Brian you scared me! And i didn't die in my room, so almost not." I smiled at him. I was scared about his answere. What will he say? Don't freak out Roger. Be cool. He just stared at me. He looked at my face, hair, clothes and my blue eyes. I took an step backwards and became panic. What should i do? What is he thinking about. I took an another step backwards and then it happened. Freddie was Behind me and i didn't See him. I crashed into him and he spilled the hot tea over him. "Roger what did you do?!" Brian yelled. I paniced. I looked at Freddie and then at Brain."um-ah- i don't know!" I said. I got a toast and ran into my room. I locked the door. I began to eat my toast. Tears came into my eye. "I-I-I'm sorry. I'ts All my fault. Everything is my fault!",i said to myself. I began to cry. I heard a knock, but i didn't answere. I didn't stop to cry. I wanted to let the tears out, it's okay. "I'm such a Idiot, such a stupid idiot!" I mumbled. "No, don't say that. You aren't a Idiot." I heard someone whispern. Then the Person leaved the hall. It wasn't Fred because he was singing for his own in the kitchen. Who was that in front of my door?