(chapter 9)

Brian POV

I was really sad, but now i was free. It was 5 p.m. and i went down stairs into the living room. There was Roger, sitting on the couch.

"Hey Rog!" I smiled at him. He blushed slightly. He's looking a bit cute. He smiled back.

"H-Hey, what d-do you think about the idea that we're doin' a m-movienight" he stuttered.

"Yeah, that's a great idea, Rog" i answered.

"How about today at 9 p.m. ?Then we can make popcorn. But of course only if you want" I said.

"I will tell it Deaks and Fred." Roger smiled at me.
I nodded and he ran out of the Room.

Roger POV

I'm so exited! I ran upstairs into Freddie's Room. Oh.... I didn't knocked. I stood in the doorframe and looked on the bed. There was John and Fred. They kissed Full of passion. When i came in they looked at me. John blushed a lot. "ROGER!? What are you doin' in here?! You didn't knocked!" Freddie yelled.
"I'm here to tell you about the movienight. We make popcorn!" I said"ok. Ehh... Fred now you can kiss Deaks again. Bye!!" I giggled and left the room

Then I went back into the living room. Brian read a book about astrophysik. I stood in the doorframe and stared at him. He's looks so cute when he is reading. I blushed slightly. i went to the couch and sat me next to him. He looked at me. I said:

" Do you Know that Deaky and Fred are in a realationship?" He snickerd
"Really?" He asked. "Yes! I saw them kissing! Their such a cute couple!" I looked into his beautiful hazel eyes. I blushed a bit And smiled.

Brian POV

He looked into my eyes. His big blue baby eyes are so beautiful. But they're remind me of Lisa. Oh! He blushed. And his cute little smile. Then i looked at the floor.

"Rog, you're look like Lisa ya know, it's a Kind of funny! But.... you're my real friend. And i want to thank you, Rog. For everything!" I leaned in and hugged him. "Rog... did you kissed her in the bathroom?" I asked worried
"No... she kissed me. Can you forgive me, Bri?" He asked

"Yeah, sure. It wasn't your fault." I answered.

Then John and Freddie Came into the living room.

"How are you, Lovebirds?" Roger said. I giggled. Then Fred kissed Deaky on the cheak. Then i went upstairs, Into my room.

I jumped into my bed. I thought about Roger. I like to Hug him. He's really adorable. Ohh.... God. Brian. He's just your friend, not you Boyfriend. Just a friend. Just a friend. He's Nothing more than a friend. I just like him. I really like him a lot. I really like him. more than just a lot. I LOVE HIM!! But just as friend. I would be with him, when he would be a girl. But he isn't a girl.

-------- 4 hours later------------

Roger POV

I went down stairs into the living room. Dimmed Light, popcorn and my favourite Movie. John and Freddie cuddled up together on a own couch and Brian sat on a own couch. "Hi, Roger you're the Last one. Now we can begin to watch the movie." I sat me next to Brian. I like to be near at him. He's so warm. "T-That's my f-favourite Movie, Brian!" I stuttert. "I know! That's the reason why we watch it tonight" he smiled. He's so cute. I cuddled me up next to him. The time blown over and i fell asleep.

Brian POV

I didn't watched the Movie. I stared at Roger. He's really adorable when he's tired. When the Movie was over, everyone slept. I looked down at Rog. He cuddled up next to me. I carried him upstairs into his room. I layed him down on his bed. I covered him with a blanket. He snored a bit. I giggled. I heard a mumbling. I knelt beside him. "Please stay. Don't leave me. never leave me . Never." He mumbled. "I love you..." Roger whispered half asleep . I kissed his forhead. "I will never leave you, Rog."I answered. he took my Hand. "I love you too..." I whispered loud enough that he hear me. Then i fell asleep.

Edit: OMG thanks for 104+😱😍😍 reads ❤❤