(chapter 14)

Roger's POV

I looked into his beautiful eyes and thought about our future. What will happen? Are we going to live together? Then we'll have a little family and a Big house, and a cute little dog! That would be so perfect. I know my future with brian will be perfect, i hope. Oh shit ! I stared at him like a creepy little stalker! "Do you like what ya see?" Bri asked giggling a bit. My face turned into a shade of red. Then he gave me a brief but lovely kiss.

But i can't forget that he let go of my Hand as we walked to the restaurante, because of the person. Was he emberasst because of me? I hope Not. My hand laid in the table and brian laid his hand in mine. He interwined our hands. I blushed slightly and smiled. He snickered and said:"You look so adorable when you're blushing, Roggie" " you're so cheesy, Brimi" i said giggling a little.

But something was wrong. I can feel it. Brian was so i don't know... He was a Kind of upset or something. When i looked into his eyes, they said that something was Not okay. Have i done anything wrong? Was he sad because of me? I hoped not. It's just he want to look Happy, But when i look into his eyes he wasn't. Then our Food came. It was quiet for some time. We ate and drank. The food was very delicious, but i hoped brianBrian will be happy again. I was really worried about him.

As we finished we paid the bill and walked out of the restaurante. It was a bit cold. And a slight wind blows. As we began to walk home i took his Hand and interwined our fingers. His hands were cold, Not as normal warm. Brian didn't say much. He just stared at the ground. i asked:" Love, is something wrong? Is it my fault?" Then he looked into my eyes. I saw pain in his eyes. "...it's nothing, my dear. Nothing to matter about....But thanks for asking" He answered.

"Okay..." I mumbled worried. After that he stared again at the ground. Maybe something Bad happened.
"Why are you so upset? " i asked him. "I'm Not upset, i... just think about something" he explained Then he looked at me with a fake smile. Then he stoppen walking and looked at me serious. "Roger, i love you, you know that. So don't worry about me. Trust me, Roggie." I nodded and we walked again.

Ten minutes later we arrived at home. I looked at my watch and it was 11 pm. I wasn't tired. I began to sleep in Brians room, because i want to snuggel with him. We went into the house, and i heard someone in the kitchen. Then i heard Brian walking upstairs and he asking:" are you comin' ?" "Eh.. i'm not tired" i answered. "Ok... good night" he said in a sleepy voice. I turned around and went into the kitchen. There was Freddie sitting with a cup of the and a magazin.

Freddie looked over to me and i Sat down on the chair across him. "How was the date, Darling?" He asked. "It was i dunno... a bit akward. I'm really worried about Brian, ya know." I answered. "Okay... just tell me the full story" he said. I nodded and began to tell him every detail of the night. When i finished he nodded and spoke:"oh...I understand, Maybe he's just in a bad mood or something." "So... what about you and Deaks?" "Everything's fine. He's just Too cute to handle. Do you want a tea as well?" I nodded. Freddie Made tea for me and we began to spoke about some stuff. Like weird t-Shirts or our favourite movie.

The time flew by and as i looked at the clock it was 1 am. And Now i could feel that i was really tired. "So Fred i'm goin' to bed now. Good night." I said. "Good night, Darling" he said. I went upstairs into Brians room. He slept and i could hear his soft breathing. I took my pajama in and got into the bed. He looked so innocent, like a baby, but he is a badass motherfucker. I laughed about that thought a little. I snuggeld me beside him and fell asleep

A/N: thanks for 524+ reads that means a lot to me😮😍😍😙❤❤ NumberOneQueenFan Deakyismycheesetoast