(chapter 10)

Brian POV

I woke up on the floor, Next to Roger's bed. I remember everything from the Last night. He said he Loves me. But i thought that he can't remember this night, so... Nothing happened. I looked at Roger. He's cute when he sleeps. Let's wake Roger up! I knelt me beside his bed and woke him softly.

"Pleeeasee let me sleeeep.." He pleased
"Come on Rog, let's eat something" i whispered
"Wait a minute... who are you?" Roger asked.
"I'm Brian" i explained

Then he Sat up. Looked at me with sleepy eyes. "How the hell did i came here!? And what the fuck are you doin' here, Bri?!"
"Eh...Nothing to worrie about , Rog." I looked into his beautiful ozean- blue eyes and smiled.

We walked into the kitchen. Fred and john kissed again in the kitchen. "Guys... stop that's so weird. And Brian has lost his girlfriend. I can't See someone kiss anymore!" Roger said. "But you can kiss Brian! Then you can kiss somebody too. And Then you can watch him and Not us. That's a deal, isn't it?" John giggled. Roger blushed extremely. My face turned red too. I looked over at him and smiled. I gave him a kiss on the forhead and left the room.

Roger POV

WHAt the hell just happened? Brian kissed me on the forhead. Ok. I ate something and then we drove to the Studio.
Freddie written a new Song called 'somebody to love'. We began it to play.

Brian POV

I stared at Roger. He's so beautiful when he plays. "Stop! Brian! You aren't concentrated!" Freddie yelled. "Sorry!" I answered. I blushed slightly. I smiled at Roger. We started the Song again. I like the song.

~~~~~~~~~~ hours later~~~~~~~~

Roger POV

"What about the idea to get drunk tonight? To celebrate our new song!" Freddie suggested. I nodded.
"Good idea, Fred" Brian answered. We drove Home. It's 7 o'clock. I walked up stairs into my room. It's good that we drink something tonight, because i must relax again. I took out a notepad. It's my diary. I didn't opened it for a long time. I flipped through the pages. So much memories are in there. About the Last years and my feelings for Brian. I wrote something in it.

4/3/1976

Dear Diary,
It's me Roger. Something weird happened. I'm in love with Brian and he kissed me on the forhead. What does this mean? I don't have any plans, but i hope that he Loves me back. And Brian had a girlfriend, her name was Lisa. But he broke up with her. That's good because she was a snake.

-in love Roger

I closed the Notepad and Hidden it under my bed. I Fell asleep on my bed. I awoke and i heard a knock on my door. "Daaaarling!! Do you want to drink with us? Come out!!" That was Freddie. He was drunk. "Yes! I'm coming" i answered. I unlocked the door and went out of my room. Fred gave me a drink. We both walked into the living room. Brian and Deaks were also there.

Brian POV

Roger and Freddie came into the living room. Roger Sat next to me on the couch. we drank a lot. I drank Not so much as Freddie or Roger Bug i was still tipsy. "We can do some crazy stuff, because we won't remember anything of this night! Isn't that funny! " Roger said. Then Freddie looked at John and kissed him. "Get a room!" I laughed. John giggled like a schoolgirl. I bit my bottom lip. Roger blushed hardly. "Meet me in the my room" i whispered into his ear.He nodded. I stood up and walked into my room. I got a plan.

Roger POV

"Meet me in my room" Brian whispered. What? I know that i won't remember this, but Brian didn't drank as much as me. Ok. I went upstairs. I looked around and walked into Brian's room. The Door closed loudly Behind me. There was Brian. I turned red. I'm alone in a room with Brian. "I-I must t-tell you s-something, Brian." "Shhh~" he whispered. He came closer to me. And i stood on the wall. He kissed me on the lips. The kiss became more passionality. Brian pushed me against the wall. Brian pulled away to breath. My cheak were so hot. I looked into his beautiful eyes. "I love you Roger Meddows Taylor." He said. "I-I love you too" i stutterd. Then we kissed again.

A/N: this chapter took me a while because i had writersblock. Now i finished it. But i'm not Happy with it. What Do you think?