(chapter 13)

Roger POV

I heard a knock. I was so excited. My love and i are going on a date!! I opened my door. I looked into his beautiful hazel eyes. My heart fluttered.  He was so beautiful! His poofy poodle hair and the black suit. I wore a light blue suit. But i wasn't as beautiful as my Brian.

"Y-You're so beautiful, Brimi" i stutterd. "But Not as beautiful as you,Roggie!" He said. I face turned red. I gave him a short but lovely kiss on the lips. "Shall we go?" Brian asked. I nodded. We walked down stairs. "Where are we going,my love" i asked him. "I thought about, that we could go into a italian restaurante." "That's a great idea!"

"Ok, let's go!" Brimi. It was just 10 minutes away, that's because we walked to it. As we started walking i took Brian's Hand. His hand's are so soft. I looked at him and i smiled. He blushed. it was really cute. Why'd he choose me? He's the kindest and nicest Person on the earth. And i... i'm just a impolite and
Arrogant person. So why did he choose me? My heart melts when i look at him.

Our hands are just like the're meltet together. He had warm hands. It was really cute and romantic. But then came a person (wow, i didn't knew that,  peoples are living in a city!). Wehen the Person came closer, Brian took his Hand out of mine. He looked at me sadly. But i knew why he did that. He cares a lot about what other People thinking about him. I can unterstand him. But why did he cares. The only important thing is that we are Happy with eachother. Is he Happy with me? He looked a bit worried. I knew i stared, but it's the only thing that i could do.

We arrived 10 minutes later at the restaurante. It was really beautiful.

"Brimi... it's beautiful! " I said. "Roggie, don't worry about everything tonight" Brian explained. We walked in and we took a table in the left corner. I sat across from Bri. It was so romantic. But the most  beautiful sight was my lovely and caring boyfriend. Then came a waitress.she asked:
"What would you like to drink?" "An Apple juice ,please" i ordered. "I would like to have a water, please" Brian said. She nodded and left. The waitress looked a bit too young for this job, but who cares. I looked again over to Bri.  "Sooo... are Freddie and Deaks in a Relationship now?" I asked. He nodded. His curly hair bounced when he Do this.

Then the waitress came again with our drinks. "Thanks." Brian said to her. I took my Apple juice and took a sip. I didn't Know why i ordered Apple juice, but it tastes good.

"D-Do you love m-me?" I asked him. Shit why did i ask him such a stupid question?
"I love you more than any other Person on this world, Roggie" he answered.
"I love you too" i said. He gave me a kiss in the lips. I took the menu and read it. Then i gave it Brian.

A other waitress came and asked:" gentlemen, what would you like to eat?" "A Big salat, please" Brian answered "I would like to have a small pizza magherita" i ordered.

A/N: that's the first Part of the date. I'm really lazy, sorry:) please follow Deakyismycheesetoast thx <3