Bonding | 2

Wayne Manor - 8:00 AM

Damian Wayne has been living at the manor for nearly a week now. He still disliked Jason Todd, and now despised Tim Drake, and still didn't know about Dick Grayson. His father seemed to be a shadow. Here and there, but gone the next.

Damian headed toward the dining room, ready to join the others for breakfast. Once arriving, he saw only Tim, Dick, and Alfred.

"Where is Todd?" He asked, taking a seat, and picking up his spoon for the oat meal before him. "Packing. He's leaving today. He only sticks around on the weekends, so we'll see em' next friday." Tim answered before sipping his coffee.

Damian didn't ask about his father, knowing it was likely a Wayne Enterprise's meeting, as every morning. He simply nodded and ate his breakfast.

Heavy thumps came from the stairs as Jason came down. He carried a duffle bag and nothing else. "Alright, I'm off." He told them. Dick smiled lightly and nodded at him. "Goodbye, Jay." He said.

Tim smirked. "Goin back to your giiiiirl friiieeeend." He cooed. Jason's reaction was immediate. "She's not my girlfriend, Replacment!" He snapped. "Oh really? But-" Tim was cut off by Dick. "Enough." He simply said.

The two boys stopped after Dick's command. They always do. The former Talon isn't someone to mess with. Plus, they do respect him, and he is their big brother. Even though Jason won't admit it.

"See you Friday for our hunting trip, Jay." Dick retried, earning a smirk. "You know it, Dickie Bird." He did finger guns before leaving the room, and outside to his motor cycle.

Dick put his spoon down, and Alfred came over and took his plate, to which Dick nodded in thanks. He then turned his gaze to Damian, who noted that his eyes were golden, as they had been ever since he discovered the man was a Talon.

"Bruce asked me to take you out. To show you Gotham, and do something fun." He informed. "Which I agreed to. However, I need to know, what is it you would like to do."

Damian, was a little surprised, but quickly to recover. He wasn't sure, and Dick was smirking at him. What was so amusing?

"Although I believe I have an idea." He stated.

___________________________________________
Shooting Range - 9:02 AM

"Grayson, what is this place?"

"A shooting range, Damian."

"Why?"

No answer.

Dick led Damian to a table. A pistol, a 22, and more laid out on it.

"Bruce owns this land. Jason and I hunt on it. Deer, Turkey, Rabbit, and such. It's not near Gotham City, and kept it clean shape. Perfect for animals to hide." Dick told Damian, picking up the 22.

He loaded the gun, cocked it, and aimed. Not even a moment after the quick aiming, he fired. Hitting the target that was near a tree at the base of the woods, to make a loud pop. The target was metal, with a layer of paper on the top to let the bullet mark where it hit.

"What is the point? We are Assassins, we never miss." Damian stated.

Dick looked at him, he had golden eyes still, since the land was guarded and private, he didn't need to wear his lenses. However, they were in his bag.

Dick handed the 22 over to Damian gently. "Then show me." He said. A hidden challenge under the tone.

Damian narrowed his eyes for a moment. "Tt." He scoffed, before aiming. Matching Dick, he fired only a second after aiming.

He missed.

"... The sight is sideways..." He said after studying the gun. He looked up to see Dick smirking. "Yes, makes for a challenge, does it not?" He asked, a little playful. Different from his flat tone.

Damian looked back at the gun. "Try again." He heard Dick say. Damian did, taking an extra moment to calculate where the sight should be and so forth.

When he fired, he hit the outside of the target, but still a hit.

"Better. Try again?" Dick asked, to which Damian nodded.

Trying again, he aimed, took more than a moment, which he despised, and fired.

Bulls eye!

"Perfect, Damian!" Dick said proudly. It almost made Damian falter. He was used to 'again' or 'that will have to do'. He had never been praised for his work. Although, he can't deny, he enjoyed it.

"However, do you think you could do it three times in a row?"

That's how it started.

Dick would keep making challenges for Damian. Do it while blind folded, do it a extra twenty yards away, hit on top of another bulls eye.

Damian always accepted, and succeeded. A small smirk playing at his lips when Dick had bet money and lost.

Damian also challenged Dick, and they tried to out do each other. They were pretty equal. Both trained marks men, however, they both enjoyed the time.

___________________________________________

"I'll have to take you deer hunting with me, Damian. We could see who can bring one down faster." Dick suggested as he drove the car.

Damian sat in the passenger seat, gazing out the window. "... Yes, Grayson, we must." He responded easily. Meaning the words.

Dick glanced over at him, smirking.

What was so dang amusing?

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey

How ya doin?

It's to early. It's 7:36 AM right now and I went to bed passed midnight. Gross. Anyway, hope you enjoy!

Please give me some feedback! Good or bad, just don't be a butthole.

Byeeeee!

~Legendary

Ps. I PROOF READ THIS TIME! YEET!