Dawn Of The Bat | 16

Bat cave - 12:21 AM

"Jason, your on west Gotham. Tim, your on east." Dick ordered. "Close in the area, stitch up the line, and meet in the middle. If you run into elite villains, comm in." He finished up, pulling the cowl over his head.

Robin stood by his side. "What about me?" He asked. Batman looked down to him. "Your with me. We're heading to the League HQ. Should be fun." He added the last part with a smirk.

He walked over to the Zeta beams, Robin following. "The cackle! Don't forget the laugh!" Jason yelled. Dick didn't respond, as the Zeta beams already began teleporting them.

Batman B-0-1

Robin B-0-34

______________________________________________________________________________________
Justice League Space Station - 12:23 AM

Batman B-0-1

Robin B-0-34

The light faded, and the two partners were already moving toward the meeting room, in sync by reading each other's movements. Batman pushed the doors open, and the two partners were greeted by the sight of the league founders sitting at their rightful places, waiting.

"Greetings, Batman." Martion Man Hunter nodded. "Please, take a seat, and we will begin our discussion." He gestured to the seat at the front of the table. Batman wordlessly sat down with perfect posture, and folded his arms, resting them on the table.

Superman spoke up next. "You have stated that you want to join the league, but we've offered you the chance many, many times when you were Nightwing. What changed?" He asked.

Batman began to talk, his golden lenses glowing. "Taking up the mantle of the Batman comes with everything it stood for. I am to defend Gotham, uphold the family, keep Wayne Enterprise's, and more. I feel it is my duty to assist the league as he did. Plus, you have noe lost a supreme hacker, navigator, detective, and shall I go on? The point is, I can fill those spots in."

Everyone at the table looked at each other, silence speaking loud, until Flash broke it. "Isn't that alot? I mean... are you sure you can do it, Dick? I don't doubt your abilities for a second, but it could be alot easier..."

The second Batman narrowed his yellow lenses at the speedster. "When is it ever easy? If you do not doubt my abilities, then trust them." He said evenly.

There was a few more glances, then wonder woman leaned onto the table. "We do trust you, and your skills, Richard. However, the amount of responsibilities that have been dropped on you in concerning." She explained.

"Yes." Man Hunter agreed calmly. "Think reasonably here. You are now the Batman, with a city far worse then any others, which you are use to. The difference is, you are now responsible for your brothers, you run W.E., and as Dick Grayson, you have two teens and a child under your custody." He reasoned.

"He's right. Children can be as hard as a kingdom." Aquaman chuckled.

Batman seemed to contemplate these statements, his head slightly tilting, which was a Nightwing thing to do. Before he could respond, Robin countered the argument.

"You speak as though he is alone. The truth is, he is not." The boy spoke confidently. "The company can run without him, it is no true burden, Green Arrow can agree to that. As for the other imbeciles, while they are stupid, they are skilled. Richard will also take fine care of us, and in turn, we will watch him as well. Is that not what a... family does?" He informed. The last part was unsure almost.