Son | 20

Centeral Gotham Hospital - 12:45 AM

The assassins lunged all at once. 

Batman countered easily with a smoke bomb, and effectively disappearing.  His training as a Talon was superior compared to these shadows. 

A yell broke out, as the bat got a choke hold on one, and dragged him off from the others.  The next attack was more out, and vicious.  The hero leaped out, and grabbed ones shoulder, and popped it put of place.  The shadow was soon tossed over the bats shoulder, and landed harshly agasint the floor.

He vanished, but was found this time.

A blade whistled as it sliced through the cloudy air.  The dark figure ducked under, and rolled away from a kick.  Then, side stepped from a jabbing blade.  He punched his attackers face, before kicking his stomach, and causing the shadow to stumble back.

The shadow recovered, but had to time to act before the front of his clothing was grabbed, and he was body slammed to the floor.

The hero evaded two swinging swords.  He swung a fist at the left, hitting one assailants stomach, before evading another sword.  He effectively knocked one off their feet, and grabbed them before they landed, and threw the shadow into another.

Grabbing a shining blade that was aimed at him, he shoved it back into the weilder harshly. Twisting it caused the shadow to release his hold before breaking his arm.  The blade was returned to him, by being shoved within his thigh, and pinning him agasint a wall with blood oozing down his leg.

The bat swung around, summer saluting over another attacker, and throwing a rang into their shoulder, and kicking their mid back and quickly bashed their head.  The shadow fell with a thud.

Turning again, talon gauntlets met a katana.  Both pushed agasint the other, combating for dominance.  Using his enhanced strength, the bat pushed agasint the sword hard, and twisted his grip, and twisted the blade from the users hands.

Returning the weapon, as all assassins usually did, he shoved it in the shadows for arm, and let him fall. 

Standing alone with the fallen shadows, the Batman walked away.  His boots thumping dramatically.  His care for stealth, all but thrown out the window.  Exiting the lobby, he pushed the sturdy doors open, and made his way down the hall of seemingly endless patient rooms. 

He grabbed a shadow that attacked from above, and shoved him into the ground, stomping his ribs roughly, and leaving him to his agony.

The bat kept going, throwing a minor explosive into the face of a shadow that was stepping out of a office.  The enemy fell, coughing and wheezing, his face burned, despite the black fabric mask.

The Talon found a elevator, which was offline, and punched the door left side of the door.  He dented greatly, and he grabbed the other side and pried it open.  Removing the left side some as well, he looked up at the large shaft way.

He activated his grapple, and was lifted up.  His cape flaring and ruffeling.  The reel of the line kept going quickly, until it stopped and the hook that gripped a beam, detached and returned to the gun.  The hero was suspended mid air for a second, before grabbing the same beam.  His gloves sounded like nails agasint a chalk board when agasint metal as he pulled himself up.

He gazed around the top of the shaft he now stood in, and tossed a explosive toward the door.  It went off, and the door had a hole in the center, sharp edges ready to cut any who touched.

Batman lept, and glided through with grace, and stayed crouched low in the middle of the new hall way.  His golden eyes scanned the area,  looking for any sign of danger.  His enhanced vision caught a glimpse of three shifting assassins within the shadows.