Robin | 3

Wayne Manor - 1:21 PM

"Damian, for the final time. No." Bruce said. His voice stern and hard like stone.

"Father, I do not understand. Why not? I'm more trained than Drake and Todd are!" Damian pointed out.

He and Bruce had been arguing about this for two days. Damian had decided he wanted in on the business the others attended at night.

He wanted to be a vigilante.

But Bruce wasn't having it. "Your an assassin. You have to learn different tactics. Plus, I'm unsure if I can trust you fully. It's do or die out there, and if you got lost over words that Talia has told you, we'll all die. Not yet, Damian." He said, before leaving the study.

Damian gazed at the door way his father had left through. He was annoyed to say the least.

He felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked up, greeted by Dick Grayson looking down at him. "Come on." He said evenly. He went and opened the passage way, and Damian followed.

Once in the bat cave, Dick went to the same area he and Jason had spared together on. "Show me what you got." He said.

Damian raised a eye brow. "Your not allowed to become a vigilante, not train. Training is what Bruce thinks you need. At least, in less lethal ways. So, humor him." Dick suggested.

Damian nodded. Agreeing with him. He walked toward the area Dick stood in. Dick grabbed his weapon of choice, handing it to Damian. "Less sharp." He smirked. Damian held the two bars tightly as Dick got his own.

Once ready, the two circled each other. Soon, Damian went in, as Dick stayed on defense. Damian ran at the former Talon, and jumped over him, swinging at his head. His strikes easily blocked, though.

"Not bad." Dick stated.

Damian ran at him again, and rolled a bit to the right, springing up, and swinging the sticks at the older teen. The Two were in sync. Blocking and hitting. Dick came off defense.

He went to kick Damian, but the boy leaped up, and landed only for a moment on the man's leg, before using it to push off and do a front flip, then land on the stairs leading to the balcony.

He quickly went to face his opponent again, only to see the Talon jumping off the hand rails, before thrusting off the last one, sending a swing of his stick at Damian, who dodged, before his feet hit the display glass of old suits.

Dick used that to push off again, and flip over Damian again. Landing behind him. He swung again, getting a hit before being blocked. They locked momentarily with their sticks, but Dick thrust foward, and slammed Damian into the glass of the case.

"Your good. When you have a non lethal weapon, your not aiming to kill."

Damian grunted, still agasint the glass. "Good to know..." He growled.

"Come on though. I know I can kick your butt any day, but at least try." Dick teased.

Damian growled. He got one foot agasint the glass, and leaned back, raising the other onto the glass, and thrusted off, escaping the Talon, and landing on the rail behind him.

He leaped up to dive down on Dick, sticks down as if they were daggers. However, Dick countered, rolling away and knocking Damian off his feet.

"If you become angry, you become dangerous. You have to control that." Dick said, offering Damian a hand.

Damian hesitated, but accepted, and Dick pulled him up. "Why? Why does father let the scum live rather than-"

"Kill them? Make sure they harm no one else? Rather than let them break out again?" Dick finished, tilting his head.