Jason's Epilogue

"I'm Jason Wayne-Grayson."

The emerald eyed teen smirked.  He aimed his gun, and fired.  The bullet didn't hit anything, but made a ear shattering echo within the cave.

He laughed, seeing as Tim fell back in his chair, Damian stumbled, and tried to catch his katana that he threw up in suprise, and Dick had his hands clamped on his ears. 

May have forgot Dick had enhanced hearing...

'Jason!'

'Gotta dash!' 

"My big brother is Dick Grayson."

Jason put his rifle down on the table.  'Beat that, bro.'  He smirked.

'You'll be grouchy if I do.' Dick stated with a smile.

Jason shrugged, watching Dick take aim with his twenty two, and firing three times. 

'Show off...'

'Well, that is the point of this game, little brother.' Dick laughed. 

"My Little brothers are Damian and Timmy."

'I'm telling you! Ghost are real!' Jason said, throwing his hands up in exclamation.

'Jason, that's not logically possible.' Tim stated easily.

'Your telling me, that in your however many years of being Sparrow, you've never battles ghosts!?'

'Yes.'

'Oh my gosh!  Where's Damian, surly he knows I'm right...'

'Tt.'  Jason turned, and saw Damian enter the room.  'Only in your dreams, Todd.' 

"I'm also Red Hood, hero in g Gotham.  I can't say anti hero anymore, cause Dick doesn't need that around him."

Red Hood fired his gun, nailing a gangster in the leg.  He spun around, and hit the handle of his gun in a sneak attackers head. 

'Never learn...'  He said, shaking his head.

"I told Dick, after he killed Pyg, that it would be okay." 

"J-jay. What-what do I do? I... Bruce is... and I'm slipping... I-I..." Dick stuttered. Jason on kept him close. "Its gonna be okay, bro."

"At the time, I wasn't sure if I'd lied or not."

Jason, clad in his Red Hood uniform, appeared from the corner.  He nearly slipped on the wet concrete side walk, before continuing to sprint.

'Bro!'  He shouted into the comms.  'Are you gonna flippin help me, or what!?' 

A chilling cackeling rang out.  Red Hood stopped running, and turned to watch, his thrilled laughter joining the cackle.

A dark shadow fell onto his persuers, which were armored villians, and took them out with ease.

'Took your time.' Hood muttered.

Batman smiled, his golden eye lenses shown a little brighter.  'Comes with the job.' 

'So where's the brat?'  Hood asked, removing his helmet.

'With Sparrow.  The two are finally working together, smoothly.'  Batman informed, tossing something to his brother.

Hood caught it, and took a bite of what was a cookie.  'Compliments of Agent A.' 

"But now, I'm sure."

"Everything's just fine."