Tim's Epilogue

"I'm Tim Wayne-Grayson"

Tim sat at his computer, fully engrossed with his work.  His eues were glued to it as he removed one hand from the keyboard to grab his coffee, and slurp on it. 

"Dick is my big brother, and mentor.  Well, he defiantly has some fatherly moments with me..."

'Tim, shut it down, and go to bed.' 

'Just chill! I've almost got this code figured out.'  Tim responded.

'Computer,' Dick spoke.  'Save all progress, and shut down.' 

'What!? No! Computer, no!'

The computer obeyed the older man, and shut down.  Tim sighed, annoyed, and suddenly exhausted. 

'Bed.'  Dick ordered.  Tim spun around on the chair, and stood up.  He could see his mentors shining golden eyes across the dark room.

'Fiiiine.'

"I'm also Sparrow, Gotham vigilante."

A metal bowstaff slammed into a muggers stomach, before the other end swinged, and met his head.  The weilder of the weapon, was Sparrow.  Clad in his brown, and black uniform. 

As he made his swings, a smirk was always plastered on his face.  Finally, he stood tall, and looked at the fallen muggers at his feet.

"You all know my brothers, Alfred, and so on.  This is a epilogue, right? You just want to know how it's going..."

"It's going just fine."

Tim fell out of his chair, laughter and giggles emitting from him.  Tears fell from his eyes, and he struggled to gain breath.

On the screen, was a video from Damian.  The video was of Jason playing air guitar to horrible rock music on his bed.  Then, once Damian had been spotted, the video continued with Jason chasing the brat. 

It was still playing.  Damian ran through manor, and dashed into the living room.  On the couch was Dick Grayson.  Damian flipped over Dick, and the couch

'Shenanigans?'  Dick asked.

'Perhaps.'  Damian responded, before running again.

The video ended, but Tim could still hear the shouts, and running foot steps from down stairs.  He kept laughing, imagining it all still going on.

"I wouldn't trade this for the world...'