Damian's Epilogue

"My name is Damian Wayne-Grayson."

Damian worked on cleaning the crimson blood from his katana.  As the rag whiped over it, the freshly cleaned metal glisened in the light.  The boys green eyes sparkled with it, lit with a mischievous skill.

"I am Robin, partner of The Batman, my father."

'You got this, Kiddo?' 

The voice belonged to a smiling Dick Grayson.  His son, Damian, was pulling his hood over his head, ready for another nights work.

'Tt. Of course, father.'  He smirked. 

"My ADOPTED brothers are Jason Wayne-Grayson, and Tim Wayne-Grayson.'

'Fifty bucks says you can't hack into Replacmemts computer.' Jason said to Damian, glancing at Tim, who sat at a computer monitor in the cave.

'Tt. Your on.' 

During the process of trying to get past the first firewall, Tim spoke up. 

'Cut it out, guys.'

Jason smirked, looking down at the shocked little brother.

'Cash, or credit?'

"Let's not forget Pennyworth..."

"Young Master Damian, next time, do please TRY to avoid these problems.'  Alfred said.

Damian shifted a little.  Alfred was currently wrapping his arm, which gained a first degree burn from a explosion that night.

'Right...' Damian muttered, flaring slightly at the smirking older man.

"We're a family."

'Higher, Jay, higher!'  Tim encouraged.

I'm trying, but why did we get such a stupid huge tree?!'  Jason responded, still attempting to fix the string of jewles.

'It's Christmas, why not?'  Dick pointed out.

'Plus, it's Damian's first.' Tim piped up.  ' When it was my first year at the manor, we put this tree up.'

'Same for me and you, Jaybird.'  Dick stated.

Damian glared at the tree, which earned him a questioning look from Dick.  'Anything wrong?'

'...How did it even get inside...?'

Laughter echoed through the manor.

"We're not perfect..."

'Who stole my laptop!?'  Tim shouted.

Jason quickly stood up, and put the laptop in Dicks lap, who merely grabbed onto his sleeve and twisted his arm.

'Jason.'  Both Dick, Damian, and Tim said as Tim entered the room.

'Seriously!?' Jason yelled.

'Yes.' Dick answered.  'Also, why is there a cat in the manor?' He asked.

Damian's eyes went wide, and he quickly stood up and exited the room.

'Why does he get to go!?'  Jason asked.

'Oh my gosh, stop whining.' Tim groaned.

"But no one asked us to be."