6

Ivy was in the kitchen pouring herself a glass of wine when she heard a knock at the door. She sighed tiredly wondering who could be here at this time she wasn't expecting anyone, definitely Laurel wasn't expecting anyone. She thought about asking Laurel to get the door but lately she's been playing the pregnancy card.

"I'm coming!" She shouted to whoever was on the other end of the door, dragging herself to go open it. Her eyebrows were raised and curved once she saw Jason on the other end.

"Well well well, if it isn't the reason I've been living with a miss moody over there." Ivy said very slowly leaning by door frame with her arms folded to her chest eyeing Jason from head to toe.

"Excuse me?" Jason looked at her very confused but still answered gently.

"It's your fault when you put a baby in her." She moved aside to let him come in. "How come she didn't tell me you were coming. Has it been three months already?"

"Yes it has and she doesn't know I'm coming today." Jason answered humbly as ever trying to smile. Him and Ivy didn't have much conversation and he thought she had this weird amount of energy.

"Oh, how romantic! She's in her room. I'm guessing you know where that is." Her voice lowered as she finished the sentence with a smirk. Jason nodded uncomfortably and went ahead to find Laurel. He found her bedroom locked so he placed a small lock.

"Come in." She yelled from the other end. He could already picture the look on her face before he slowly opened it. What he wasn't prepared for was finding Laurel half dressed in only a bra and pants.

Her eyes widened when she spotted Jason standing at her door. In a rush, she blurted out, "What the fuck!"

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. In my defense I knocked and you did say come in." Jason quickly justified himself while facing down to give Laurel her privacy.

"Yeah, I thought it was Ivy." Laurel whined quickly buttoning up the nearest shirt she could find.

"On the contrary, what are you doing here?" She asked skipping over to where he was standing and hugged him.

Jason was taken back by the sudden act of affection, he slowly hugged her back. "I thought I would surprise you - oh! You have a - "

He was blown away when he felt Laurel's bump on his stomach through the hug. When he left she was barely showing anything and now there was a very visible bump. Perfectly curved.

"What?" Laurel was confused when she saw Jason wander off for a bit, "Oh, is it the bump. It has gotten really big since last time we saw each other."

"Yeah!" He admitted awkwardly scratching his chin.

"You can feel it if you want." Laurel interjected before Jason got a chance to answer. She held his hand and gently placed on her pregnant belly. His breath hitched when his hand made contact with the growing womb, he felt this sudden warmness around his heart. Generally he couldn't explain what he was feeling. Laurel looked into his eyes as they lit up which made her smile obviously. They were standing so close to each other he could feel his breath on her skin.

 What happened next, he did not expect. Laurel started unbuttoning her shirt. He swallowed hard.

"What are you doing?" He pulled his hand from her belly asked.

"I read that it's better when it's skin to skin contact." She briefly explained. Jason was finding it uncomfortable that her shirt was fully unbuttoned and her breasts were literally in his face though in a bra. He also noticed how big they had gotten. He couldn't stop staring.