15

"Laurel!" Ivy whispered, poking her head into her roommate bedroom. A habit she has been doing quite often.

"What!" Laurel groaned under her covers.

"I just wanted to thank you for the precious gift that is Jason shirtless sleeping in the couch," Ivy smirked with a huge eye roll. She let herself in and shut the door behind her.

"Okay." Laurel said, but instead she meant 'go away'.

It hit her then that Jason had spent the night.

"So how was last night? Hmm?" Another smirk formed on Ivy's face. She made herself comfortable on Laurel's bed who just plainly stared at her. "What time did you kids go to bed?"

"There is nothing to tell. He was drunk and ended up here." She sat alright pulling her covers slightly off exposing her round belly.  A deep sigh escaped from her lips as she rubbed her stomach.

"So he thinks about you when he's drunk." Ivy pushed, eyeing her and her over stretched bump.

"From seeing his ex-girlfriend?" Laurel chimed in recalling that very uncomfortable moment when he talked about her.

"What? The one that left him at the alter?"

"She didn't leave him at the alter! She left him like a month before the wedding."

"Same thing." Ivy shrugged.

"I have this bad feeling about her, " Laurel frowned. "I don't know why. Now she's back for what?"

"Do you think they are getting back together?" Ivy asked, obviously clueless of what was going on in Laurel's mind. If she knew she wouldn't be attacking her with such questions.

She did not answer that.

"I mean why would she be back. To be friends with him? Who wouldn't want to get back together with Jason?" Ivy let out a playful laugh.

"Right!" Laurel said slowly and sadly. She knew what Ivy was trying to say even though she brought it out playfully. Jill wouldn't just pop out of nowhere just to catch up. She probably wanted him back and they had a history, one her and Jason do not have.

"Why do you look so sad? Look at the bright side, Jason will not raise this child alone."

Laurel swears Ivy was just saying these things to piss her off on purpose. The thought of this baby being raised by Jill made her blood boil. She didn't want that. She quickly placed her hand on her stomach with a scowl.

Ivy furrowed her eyebrows at her.

"The baby kicked." She shrugged covering up. "Leave!"

Ivy remained still, "Really? I think something else is going on."

"Go figure breakfast out and keep him company." Laurel requested before Ivy questioned her anymore. "He is our guest."

"Fine!" She rolled her eyes and walked out.

After leaving Laurel's room, Ivy walked back to the living room to find Jason. He was already awake leaning against the kitchen counter. She frowned because she was looking up to watching shirtless Jason sleeping on the couch. He was still shirtless so she took that as a plus. She smiled.

"How was your sleep?" She asked, once they had eye contact. "You don't strike me as a sleeping on the couch person."

"I'm not one really. It was my first time sleeping on one but since you asked, it was okay." He replied politely. Even if he was uncomfortable he wouldn't mention it.

"Hm," Ivy just went on thinking about how formal Jason sounded when he spoke. It just fascinated her. 

"What would you want for breakfast?" Jason asked abruptly.