10

taehyung spent all of sunday at jimin's house. they hung out in his room for most of the time, so jimin could wear his cute outfit. they watched videos, played games, and just had had fun all day.

"do you only have that one outfit?" taehyung asked, "i mean like... one outfit like that."

taehyung motioned to the outfit jimin was wearing and he nodded in response.

"yeah... just this one."

"where'd you get it?"

"i took them from my cousin. she had a donation pile in her room and i snuck them out when she wasn't looking," jimin said, playing with the end of his skirt, "they aren't the best, but they work."

taehyung just nodded with a small smile, clearly finding what jimin said to be very endearing.

the two talked for a few more minutes about the different clothes jimin planned to get once he moved out of his parents house. he had all sorts of plans- even talking about filling a whole closet with pretty tops and little skirts he could wear around.

he showed taehyung some pictures he had saved of different trendy outfits he wanted to wear and truthfully taehyung had never seen jimin so passionate about anything. he was so happy to talk about the clothes and it warmed taehyung's heart to see him being so open about it.

jimin went on for a few minutes, before finally cutting himself off.

"sorry... i'm rambling," jimin said, with a small laugh, "do you want anything to eat for dinner... or a snack?"

taehyung shook his head.

"what i want is to keep looking at all the outfits you've saved on pinterest," taehyung said, with a smile, causing jimin to laugh back cutely, "but i should really get home. it's getting late and i've got to get a few things done before i go to sleep."

jimin's smile fell and he nodded.

"oh, yeah. you're right," jimin said, looking at the time from his phone, "it is getting late. i should probably start settling down, too."

taehyung got up from jimin's bed, grabbed his bag, and slid his shoes back on.

"i'll see you tomorrow, chim," tae said, walking towards the door, stopping to give his friend a proper goodbye.

jimin hopped up from the bed and gave taehyung a big hug before he left.

"okay. bye, tae," jimin said, with a little pout.

taehyung smiled at him, then headed out the door to go back to jungkook's house.

-

the next day

taehyung was in english, his second class of the day. he peeked over and saw jimin gawking over their teacher, mr.kim. taehyung just laughed to himself and continued taking his notes.

at the end of the hour the bell rang, but mr.kim stopped everyone to make one final announcement.

"you're all excused, but jimin, i'd like to see you after class."

the entire class immediately started mumbling to each other. jimin was probably the sweetest boy in the whole school, so everyone was shocked that their teacher wanted to speak privately with him. taehyung, on the other hand, just smirked. he glanced over at jimin, practically being able to feel his nerves from across the room.

they made eye contact. taehyung just winked at him and headed out of the class.

-

jimin was shaking in his desk. he had never said more than a quick, "hello" to his teacher, especially not a private, one-on-one conversation.

jimin was just sitting in his desk, terrified as his teacher approached him.

"hello, jimin," he said.

"h-hi," jimin squeaked out.

he could barely speak. the man was just so beautiful.

"so... i don't really know how to say this. i guess i've just noticed you acting a little off lately. almost like you're... unengaged in my lessons."

"h-huh?" jimin questioned, sweat filling his palms, while biting down on his swollen lips.

"i know you're a good student. i've seen your grades. i guess i just want to make sure that you're... doing alright."

jimin just gulped, not sure what to say. he was drawing a blank.

"come on... what's wrong? you know you can tell me, right? you can always talk to me," he said, wiping the tear running down jimin's cheek.

jimin was screaming on the inside.

"come on, jiminie. tell me what's going on," he said, crouching down beside him.

jimin took some deep breaths and tried to calm down.

"i-i-"

"go on," joon said, moving his hand from jimin's cheek to his hair, running his fingers through it.

"i-i just... i have a secret. it's b-bad and i know it's bad, but i just can't help it," jimin said, looking down as more tears fell.

"don't cry, jimin. please. tell me what's on your mind. you can trust me."

"y-you don't wanna know. i-if i told you what was wrong... y-you would hate me," jimin said, a bit choked up.

"i... i could never hate you," namjoon said, trying his best to meet eyes with the small boy.

he raised a hand and placed it under jimin's chin, lifting it up a bit.

"tell me."

"i... i can't."

"why not?"

"i just... i- i can't," jimin said, his talking slowing down a bit when he felt a warm hand rubbing a bit below his thigh, but above his knee.

"then... can you show me?" he asked, the tension in the room suddenly shooting through the roof.

jimin's lips parted slightly, out of shock. he felt his face heat up and he knew that he was probably bright red.

he turned his head to directly face namjoon. he wasn't sure what was going on. all he knew was he wanted something. he needed something.

without even realizing it, he started leaning into namjoon, not being able to resist him any longer.

namjoon was leaning in a bit as well, jimin way too dazed to realize it.

they stopped about an inch from each others lips, both of them not even sure what was going on. their breaths were heavy and they were both panting slightly from all the adrenaline. like, for a moment, jimin wasn't namjoon's student and joon wasn't his teacher. they were just two people. they both felt the world around them drifting away, only the two of them remaining.

namjoon was the first to break out of his haze, gasping and quickly pulling his head back.

he stood up from the floor, not even being able to look at jimin.

"i- you should get to class. let me know if you ever need any help with english," namjoon said, quickly heading back to his desk.