41

once they got there, jungkook tossed tae quickly onto the bed. he started by pulling off both of their shoes, ripping off his own shirt as well. he then pushed tae further onto the bed, hovering over him.

he teasingly rubbed his member down on him and tae could barely take it. it was adorable how sensitive he was.

"please touch me~ ugh- i'm close-"

"close? already?" jungkook asked, laughing.

tae was so embarrassed, but he couldn't help himself. jungkook made him feel so good.

jungkook carefully unzipped tae's pants. he pulled them down swiftly, along with tae's boxers.

his length sprung out, slapping back onto his stomach, the cold air causing it to twitch.

"baby-" jungkook said, a beyond pleased look on his face, "did you..."

jungkook was staring down at tae's hairless dick, a big smirk on his face.

tae just blushed, nodding slightly.

"i-it was..," tae started, cutting himself off, far too embarrassed to go on.

"what? it was what, angel?"

"i-it was for you," tae said, quietly, not being able to look jungkook in the eyes.

jungkook honestly could have came. he didn't know why, but what tae had said was honestly the hottest thing he'd ever heard.

"mmm- fuck. got all pretty for me, huh?"

tae nodded, suddenly feeling a bit hot from the way jungkook was talking to him. he liked it. he wanted more.

"y-yeah. all for you~"

"fuck-"

jungkook grabbed tae's length firmly, trying to pleasure tae and distract himself from his aching length.

tae was beyond happy. he started frantically trying to get friction. he was bucking up like a crazy person, but jungkook's hand remained still.

"uh~ stop that~ please-" tae whined again.

"just stay still, beautiful. let me take care of you."

tae did his best to keep his body calm as jungkook slid his hand lightly over his hard cock.

"u-ugh- fuck~"

jungkook just continued to rub him, watching as his thighs began to shake, moans getting needier.

"don't cum. not till i say," jungkook said, watching as tae bit down on his lips, too dazed to even respond, "and tell me if you feel your release coming."

tae just whined as jungkook continued to stimulate him.

after a few more moments of tae's bliss, jungkook took his hand away and went to pull off tae's shirt. tae was now completely naked, aside from his cute little white socks. jungkook, on the other hand, was still wearing his pants and boxers.

"kookie~ take those off," tae whined, pulling at his pants.

"awh, do you really wanna see my dick that bad?" jungkook joked.

"fuck you. now take them off."

jungkook quickly unzipped his pants and then slowly pulled down his boxers, teasing taehyung.

once he removed all his clothes, he leaned down and started to pay some attention to taehyung's entrance.

tae immediately spread his legs wide open, ready to take whatever jungkook would give him. jungkook leaned his head in closer, watching tae's poor hole begin to throb.