36

a few weeks had gone by and tae and jungkook were still trying to get over what had happened and make up for lost time. it was early in the morning and they were finally back in their hotel room together, laying on the bed like they had many times before.

"did you really think i wanted to dump you?" tae asked, with his head on jungkook's chest, looking up at him.

"no, i knew something was going on. i just didn't really know what."

"well, i love you. i'm not going anywhere."

"i love you, too. i know it's still sort of a touchy subject, but are you sure you're okay? like... after everything that happened."

"jungkook, for the hundredth time, i'm fine. that bastard is dead and he's gonna rot in hell for everything he did, to you and me. i'm just happy that all of that court shit is over and we can finally go back to how things were before."

"me too. let's just forget about it."

"agreed."

they both just sat there for a moment, enjoying the peaceful silence, jungkook running his fingers through tae's hair.

that is, until jungkook remembered something very important that he wanted to talk to tae about.

"on a happier note, someone told me that your birthday is coming up."

"ugh, was it jimin? i'm gonna kill him."

"why? you don't like your birthday?"

"no, it's not that. you've just done so much for me already. i feel bad enough as is, i don't need you pulling anything else."

"i told you a million times, tae. don't worry about it. you know i love spoiling you, right? it makes me happy when you're happy."

"i know. i still feel bad, though."

"well, don't. come on, you're gonna be eighteen. what do you want to do?"

"well, since you're insisting, i wanna go clubbing."

"clubbing? why?".

"because i'm gonna be eighteen. it'll be fun."

"well, me and alcohol don't exactly have the best relationship..."

"yeah, i know. we won't drink. it's not like we can anyways. it'll still be fun. you, me, and jimin can go. he can bring namjoon, too. we'll just hang out and dance and stuff."

"alright, if that's what you want."

jungkook looked down at tae and saw the look in his eyes change.

"well, that's not the only thing i want," tae said, climbing up on jungkook's lap, putting his face right in front of his.

"and what else is it that you want?" jungkook asked, catching on to what tae was implying.

"after we go clubbing all night, you and me can come home. just us two."

"yeah? then what?"

"then we can get into bed," tae said, giving him a soft kiss.

"then?"

"then, you can pin me down."

"mhhh," jungkook said, getting into the kiss.

tae broke away and looked him right in the eyes.

"and then we can sleep," he said, laughing