18

a few days had gone by and it was finally the night before jimin's party. jungkook's dad ended up leaving for his weekend rendezvous early, so it was just him and jungkook in the house. they hadn't really talked at all since the last time. taehyung would try and say hey, or smile at him, but nothing was working. he just wanted things to go back to how they were before that night. that stupid fucking night.

taehyung wanted to talk to him, he needed to talk to him. he decided to walk upstairs and just knock on his door.

after walking up a few flights of stairs, he was there. right in front of jungkook's door. he hesitated for a moment, feeling beyond nervous. that's when he heard something.

"fuck- tae, holy shit" jungkook moaned.

taehyung was shocked.

"did he just say, tae?"

taehyung decided to listen for a bit. he would never admit it, but he was heavily enjoying it.

after listening to jungkook grunt and moan for a few more minutes, he knocked on his door. he did it purposefully right before jungkook had finished, just to piss him off.

he heard an annoyed sigh leave jungkook's mouth.

"jungkook?" tae questioned.

he heard him get up from his bed and walk to the door.

when jungkook opened the door, tae gulped. his hair was all shaggy, he was wearing a loose-fitting t-shirt and baggy basketball shorts (that didn't do a great job of hiding his evident boner).

"how long have you been standing there?" jungkook asked.

"just a second," tae lied.

jungkook headed back to sit on his bed, leaving the door open.

"i just wanted to talk," tae said, stepping into his room.

"can't you take a fucking hint? i. don't. wanna. talk. to. you."

"look, did i do something to piss you off?" tae asked.

"just get the fuck out."

"if this is about me touching you, i'm sorry. i'm fucking sorry, okay. it was a mistake and believe me, it will never happen again" tae said, starting to walk away.

"no," he said.

"no? what do you mean 'no'?" tae asked.

jungkook just looked down.

tae sat there, waiting for a reply. eventually, a smirk made its way to his lips.

"i knew it. you fucking asshole. you liked it, didn't you. you just sat there for like a whole two fucking minutes while i touched you and didn't say shit until i went for your zipper."

"shut up," jungkook said.

"you're gay."

jungkook stood up and quickly pinned tae against his bed.

"i'm not fucking gay," he yelled, hitting tae in the arm.

"yes, you are."

"no, i'm not," he yelled again.

"you're gay, jungkook."

"fuck you," he yelled, as he hit tae again, harder.

something changed in jungkook's eyes. his harsh and defensive side went away and was replaced with sadness.

"you promised me. you fucking promised that nothing would change between us. why the fuck did you let this happen? you hate me!" jungkook yelled again, tears starting to stream down his face.

"i... i don't hate you," tae said.

"yes, you fucking do. and i hate you too!" jungkook sobbed, hitting tae's chest.

"no you don't," tae said.

"i don't like you. i'm straight. i like jennie," he said, still hitting on tae's chest.

"you're gay, jungkook."

at that point jungkook just broke down completely. he was sobbing onto tae's shoulder. taehyung had his arms wrapped tightly around him.

"it's gonna be okay. i promise."

jungkook looked at tae, grabbing the sides of his face in his hands.

"you never gave up on me," he said, still hovering over him.

slowly, he leaned into taehyung's face, closing the distance. they felt electricity shooting through them. both of them had secretly wanted it for so long.

my first kiss

tae smirked at the thought, jungkook just smiling back in between the kiss, pushing their lips back together.

after a few more seconds of pure bliss between the two of them, someone spoke up.

"what the fuck is going on in here?"

______________________________

they finally kissed yeet yeet