25

after a quick drive home, taehyung and jungkook finally made it back to their hotel room.

tae glanced over at the clock as they walked in and saw that it was five thirty-three.

"well, here we are," jungkook said, dropping the shopping bags and collapsing on the bed.

after a second, he sat up and looked at taehyung.

"it's getting late. you must be starving."

"n-no, not really."

that was another lie. he was extremely hungry.

"how? you haven't eaten all day."

"yeah, but really, i'm just not hungry. i ate so much yesterday."

"alright, whatever. i'm gonna order some room service. i'll save you some for later if you get hungry," jungkook said.

"okay. thanks."

jungkook picked up the phone from the bedside table and began ordering some food. tae grabbed all the shopping bags and brought them to their walk-in closet. he dumped all the clothes out onto the floor and admired them. tae was so happy about everything he got.

he started organizing all the clothes into the closet, neatly. tae pulled off all the dirty clothes he was wearing and changed into his new black flowy pants and a long sleeve t-shirt. grabbing the dirty clothes off the floor, he walked out to find jungkook.

"hey, i'm gonna go down and wash these. do you want me to do those too?" he asked, gesturing to the clothes jungkook was wearing.

"yeah...sure."

jungkook stood up from the bed and slowly started to pull off his shirt.

tae hated to admit it, but he was heavily enjoying it. his pants started to tighten as he watched jungkook pull his sweats down. he just stared at him in awe.

jungkook smiled, handing him the dirty clothes.

tae walked closer and started to kiss him, but jungkook quickly pulled away, catching tae off guard.

"y-you can go wash the clothes."

"i don't wanna wash the clothes anymore," he said, leaning up to kiss him again.

jungkook just turned away and sat down on their bed.

"what's wrong?"

"nothings wrong, i just-"

"no. you wouldn't kiss me earlier, you pulled your hand away at the café, and now this. what's up with you?" tae asked, almost sounding a little pissed.

"i'm just..."

"you're just what?"

"i don't know, okay. i don't know."

"what does that even mean?"

"shit, taehyung. you're really going to make me say it?"