13

it was the next day and tae woke up with his stomach growling. he was starving. he had eaten a huge meal the night before, so he just assumed all of the days with no food were finally catching up to him. he crawled out of bed, only wearing a baggy, long sleeve t-shirt and boxers. he crept up the stairs and into the kitchen, looking for something small to eat. while he was pouring himself some cereal, jungkook walked in.

"i'm going out today," jungkook said.

"where?"

"why does it matter?" jungkook asked, stepping closer to him.

"i don't know."

"shopping. i'm bored of this house and i need some new clothes."

"oh..."

"what?" jungkook asked.

"do you think i could maybe... go with you?"

"what the fuck? no."

"please~ i really need to get my friend a birthday present."

"like i give a shit. get a fucking cab."

"i can't afford that. come on, i'll do anything."

"anything?" jungkook asked.

"i mean, reasonably, yes" tae said, feeling nervous.

"hm. i don't really need anything now, but when i do, you have to come through," jungkook said.

"okay, fine."

"fine. eat. then we'll go."

tae quickly grabbed his bowl of cereal and started to head downstairs, when kook stopped him.

"oh, and taehyung."

"yeah?"

"put some clothes on."

tae's face turned a dark red, obviously embarrassed, continuing to head back downstairs.

-

once taehyung was ready to go, he walked upstairs and saw jungkook on the couch waiting for him

"about time," jungkook said.

jungkook stood up and they both walked out to the car.

eventually, they started driving and jungkook spoke up.

"so what friend is it?"

"it's-"

jungkook cut him off.

"oh, that's right. i forgot. you only have one friend. jimin, is it?" he asked, laughing, "i got a question. who fucks who?"

"for the last fucking time, jungkook. we're just friends," tae said, "besides, i'm not a bottom."

it was silent for a moment until jungkook busted out a laugh.

"what's so funny?" tae asked.

"you, a top? maybe you could top jimin, but that's not saying much. winnie the pooh could fucking top jimin" jungkook said.

tae looked away, trying his best to hide the smile that made its way to his face.

"just friends," tae said.