15

tae didn't get a lick of sleep that night. it was almost two in the morning and he couldn't get himself to fall back asleep. maybe it was because he had finally got the closure he needed. or maybe it was because he saw a new side of jungkook.

he'd never seen him break down before. never seen him so vulnerable, or have remorse for his actions. it was almost... refreshing. it reminded him that at the end of the day, jungkook was still a human. a human that had been through a lot of shit in his life, who deserved better.

tae kept trying to fall asleep, but his mind wouldn't allow it. he couldn't get jungkook out of his head and it was driving him crazy.

he soon decided he wouldn't be sleeping that night.

rolling out of the bed, he headed upstairs to hopefully watch some tv. once he got there, he walked over and turned the flat screen on. grabbing the remote, he sat down on the couch.

he began scrolling through the tv guide. he sighed, settling on a show that jimin had suggested. when he clicked on the show, it was two men together, leaning up against a fence, making out.

it sent tingles all through taehyung's body. he wasn't sure why, but he rewinded the scene and watched it again. it eventually got to the point where he just searched up the clip on youtube and watched it on repeat.

after watching it a few more times, he heard someone walking down the stairs.

"what the fuck are you-" jungkook stopped when he saw what was on the tv.

"i-it's not what it looks like. it's a popular show. jimin said he likes it, so i put it on," tae said, defending himself.

"you do realize my dad could be home any minute, right? it's sunday night," jungkook said, ignoring the tv.

"what happened to the sweet and emotional jungkook i saw earlier?" tae asked, jokingly.

"i was just being dramatic. forget about it."

"oh, come on. don't pretend you weren't upset. we both know you're starting to like me," tae said, smiling at him, "also, why are you up?"

"i could ask you the same thing," jungkook said, walking over and sitting on the couch beside him.

"i couldn't sleep."

it was super weird. tae assumed it would be really awkward, talking to jungkook again after what happened, but it wasn't. being around him gave taehyung this amazing feeling. it swept away all his worries and left him with a tingly feeling in his stomach. he loved it.

"why couldn't you sleep?"

tae inhaled. suddenly, anxiety hit him.

"ugh... i don't know. just thinking, i guess."

"what were you thinking about?" jungkook asked, in a quiet tone.

"i..." tae couldn't get a word out.

the tension in the room suddenly grew.

"what were you thinking about?" jungkook asked again, scooting closer.

tae was once again rendered speechless by jeon jungkook. the only thing that came to mind was the truth.

"y-you" tae said.

"me? what about me?" he asked.

"i don't know... everything, i guess. i thought about how things used to be when we didn't live together. i thought about what things are like now. i thought about earlier, your apology."

jungkook just sat there.

"i meant it. the apology."

the conversation fell silent and they were both left with the hot make out session coming from the tv.

"do you hate me?" jungkook asked.

"no, not anymore," tae said.

"not anymore?"

"yeah. when you used to pick on me, i hated you. i thought you were a spoiled, stuck up, asshole, but now i know that's not true."

"what changed?"

"w-what-?" tae questioned, not quite knowing what to say.

jungkook grabbed onto tae's face, angling it towards his.

"what changed?" he asked, again.

"i don't know. i-i just don't feel that way about you anymore. it's different."

it was silent for a moment.

"what kind of feeling is it?"

tae was beyond confused. he didn't know the answer to jungkook's question. he thought he did, but now, with him so close, he was starting to question himself. was he gay? did he like jungkook?

with the way jungkook had been making him feel, he should have known. it was so clear to him now, everything finally coming together.

tae decided to be bold for the first time in his life. he wanted his answers and he was going to fucking get them.

tae reached his hand up, and out of nowhere, placed it over jungkook's clothed length.

it was silent. there was no movement. jungkook looked directly at taehyung. he didn't flinch away, he didn't tell him to stop, he didn't do anything. tae took this as a good sign.

tae slowly started moving his hand up and down on jungkook's member, rubbing him over his clothes. he saw that jungkook was enjoying himself, so he began going faster. jungkook had his head leaned back, looking up at the ceiling. he looked as if he was holding back moans.

after a short while of rubbing jungkook, he decided to take it a step further. stopping the movement, he reached up to pull at his zipper. tae had just barely pulled it down, when jungkook slapped his hand away. he then pushed him hard, tae falling to the floor.

"what the fuck?" jungkook yelled.

tae sat up, still on the floor.

"what's wrong?" tae asked.

"you fucking touched me, that's what's wrong."

"i'm sorry... i thought-"

"what? you thought i liked you? that i was gay? news flash, i'm not a fucking faggot like you," he said.

tae was silent. he couldn't believe what he was hearing.

jungkook reached down, grabbing tae by the collar.

"don't ever fucking try that shit again," he yelled, slamming tae onto the floor.

he did it a few more times until tae cried out.

"jungkook, stop! you're hurting me-"

once jungkook processed what tae had said, he immediately stopped.

jungkook had a look of fear spread across his face. he couldn't believe what he was doing.

releasing tae, he ran off to his room.