40

tae walked out of his therapy session and into the lobby, seeing jungkook waiting for him. jungkook noticed that tae's face was all red and puffy.

"how'd it go?" jungkook asked.

"it was fine," tae said.

jungkook stood up, grabbed taehyung's head, and gave him a soft kiss on the forehead in front of everybody waiting in the lobby. he grabbed his hand and pulled him out the door with him.

"i'm really proud of you for doing that. i know it's not easy," jungkook said.

"thanks. i'm proud of you, too."

jungkook just smiled, laughing a bit as the two of them headed to the car.

"so... do you wanna come back next week? i made the appointments, but i can always cancel them. whatever you want."

"i-i wanna come back."

"that's good. did she say anything important? anything i should know about?"

"well... sort of. she prescribed me some... medication," tae said.

"oh... she did?"

"yeah. it's like... for my depression and anxiety and stuff."

"well, that's good. hopefully that will help you feel a little better."

"yeah, hopefully."

the two boys ended up going back home and freshening up. they hung out for the rest of the evening. after ordering some pizza and starting a movie, tae fell asleep, cuddled into jungkook's arms. and jungkook ended up falling asleep soon after.

-

[the next day]

"tae~" jungkook whispered.

"hm?" he said, still half asleep.

"happy birthday!"

tae quickly opened his eyes and saw a tray full of food. jungkook had also gotten some birthday decorations and cutely put them up around the hotel room.

"i can't cook for shit, but i ordered some room service. hopefully it's good."

tae just shuffled his feet out of the covers and leaned over, wrapping his arms around jungkook.

"i love you," he said, into the crook of his neck.

jungkook just scooped him up and placed him onto his lap.

he leaned in and planted a little kiss on tae's lips. he broke away and smiled at him.

"kookie~" tae whined, trying to put his lips back on jungkooks.

"what?" he teased.

"ugh, don't make me say it-"

"say what~?"

"just- just keep going."

jungkook let out a small laugh and locked his lips back onto taehyung's. it started off pretty innocent. jungkook was just kissing him sweetly, smiling in between each breath. eventually, though, they both started to feel a little hot. jungkook worked his way down to tae's neck and started kissing and nibbling right on tae's sweet spot.

"uhhh-"

tae was finally let out the breathy moans he was holding in, not caring about who could hear them.

jungkook grunted, working his way back up to tae's mouth.

taehyung feverishly reconnected their lips and tried to push his tongue into jungkook's mouth, wanting so bad to taste him. jungkook, instead, pushed his tongue into tae's mouth. he started sucking harshly, loving the taste of him. tae was letting out a string of deep and muffled moans.