Library or Cell

They arrive about 15 minutes later at a gigantic library.

Let me be more descriptive:

A gigantic, run-down, abandoned, empty library.

The one that kidnapped me gets out of the car, pops the trunk, only to find out I'm not in there.

He curses, runs over to the thinner one who's just getting out, and the thinner one gets out and slaps him.

I overhear a faint conversation as I'm hiding in the landscape surrounding the library.

"...D'ya mean she's not in there?!"

"She's just not. Here! Look." The fat one responds, as he lifts up the cracked trunk.  Then he leans over and shows the thin one my damage that I have fabulously done to the back headlight.

Like a boss.

The thin one slams the trunk, then heads inside the library.

The fat one follows.

They go through the front door, I go through a tunnel that's on the side.

                    ~~~

The tunnel eventually ends about 6 minutes later, and as I exit, I get into a gigantic room.

"Whoa." I say out of wonder.

This room is beautiful, it's full of books, it's got paintings on the wall, murals on the ceiling; it's amazing.

I pick up a book entitled "James An..." , I'm assuming there was more, but it's worn off the cover, and it's un-readable. I take a guess as it's the classic James And the Giant Peach.

I open it, but when I do, I'm not holding anything anymore, I'm somewhere else than the library; I'm in a jail cell.

I hear a tired, broken voice, almost as it might've been tortured, say my name. It's a very familiar voice.

"Lynn?"

It's James.

"James, what are you doing here?!" I ask.

"Lynn, run."