Unreleased Mini Chapter {@ashtonmakesme}

Hey guys! So this mini-chapter is actually dedicated to @ashtonmakesme (Macy.)

This has nothing to do with the storyline of this book, it's just that a billion years ago, Macy wanted me to make a chapter about her book Unexpected Runaways, and I had completely forgotten until now.

Also, she had made a stupid decision to delete U.R. So don't bother checking for it when it's probably not there anymore.

Proceed reading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up, Saturday, the Bookstore is closed, so James comes over to my house, so we can jump.

When he gets here, we immediately get to it.

"Where to this time, Miss Lynn Kels?" he says, with a bit of sass to his tone.

"Well, Sir James the First, last night I stayed up 'til midnight reading and sobbing over a Wattpad fic called 'Unexpected Runaways'. I think we should do that."

He clicks it into his manipulator, with a dismissive "Yes, ma'am."

Oh my gosh, this story is so great.

"Oh! I think I've read this one!" James exclaims.

I raise an eyebrow.

"You- You read a 5 Seconds of Summer fanfiction? James please don't make me question your life decisions." I say

"It's not five sauce, it's Michael Clifford." he retorts.

I just hug him.

We just kind of play around in the story, we're standing as extras, but we're watching the wonderful and playful story unravel.

We stayed until right before the ending, so I didn't die of feels, because as a geeky fangirl, I am emotionally unstable.

When we go back to my house, me and James just converse about the book, in which he made me popcorn and gave me a jar of nutella.

When we're done, right as he's about to leave, when he exits the door and goes down the few steps, he looks up at me, as I'm standing in the doorway, and he just simply says,

"Lynn, you're my best friend." In a kind of hushed tone, like that was only meant for me. I'm super glad it was dark out, or else he would have seen how red my cheeks had just turned.

I look at him in the eye and reply,

"And James, you are mine."

We both smile at each other, and I close the door gently.

Tonight was perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note

---------------------

So how'd you guys like it?! :D I don't know why, I just felt like writing this. Did you like the ending? That was my favorite part.

Remember to Vote, Comment, and follow!

Or don't.

I can't control your life decisions.

Sheesh.