Afterword

Afterword

by littlemissmusic-geek

Hello, reader! Thank you for reading my book! Now, I've got some stuff to say about it.

A lot of people have been messaging me "Where is the location that Lynn lives?!" 

The reason I didn't give her a specific location is that Lynn is you.

You are Lynn. You're the one who traveled with James, and had all of those fictional adventures!

Now, fictional doesn't necessarily mean fake; fictional means an absolutely wonderful escape from reality.

The inspiration for this book came to me as I was walking downtown, and I saw a very colorful and small bookstore, filled to the brim with every book ever; let's just say you could stay there for a week, and you still wouldn't have finished every book.

I had also seen two best friends, one boy, one girl, thus brought the idea of Lynn and James. So, thank you mysterious girl with blue hair, and boy in black clothing, for inspiring this book.

So right now you guys are probably thinking "How does she know that those two kids aren't boyfriend and girlfriend or even brother and sister?!"  I know because of the way they acted.

I observed.

They we're not boyfriend and girlfriend because they weren't kissing or being cheesy, and they were not brother and sister because she would've been agitated at him.

They were looking at books together, looking at specific sentences, underlining them with their fingers, and going from book to book, all over the store, smiling.

I always thought it would be cool to Jump inside a book and it would become real, and make sure what needs to happens, happens. But I also thought of how scary it would be to be part of a rebellion. I don't know.

I would like to dedicate this book to @ashtonmakesme (Macy).

I was going to delete this book after chapter four, and I didn't, because she actually liked it.

I remember at one point she PM'd me and said "I'm not updating any of my books until you update!!"

She loved this book so much and I feel she deserves at least 98% of it dedicated to her.

I really hope you all loved my book as much as I did writing it,

After all, who was the real Book Jumper?

Thank you. For the last time,

I Love You Forever.

-Hannah

         THE END.