Chapter 32 { Seeing the mark }

Asher P.O.V

After I marked her, she lost her conscious, I knew that is normal so I didn't panic.

' finally ours!' Leo said howling in happiness and I couldn't help, but to smile. she is so perfect, so, so perfect. I feel like the luckiest person in this entire world.

carrying her in my arms I made my way outside of the cell. Liam was there smiling at me or shall I say smirking at me?

This boy

" oh god, I feel like a proud father, my little Alpha finally grew up," he said wiping his imaginary tears, I only rolled my eyes.

" I can remember when you were born since when am I your son ?" I asked annoyed, not wanting to hear his reply I walked away from him. I must get my Luna to a soft bed, so her sleeping will be comfortable.

Walking inside my room in the packhouse. I put her down on the bed while covering her with the blanket, so she wouldn't feel cold. I walked over to the bathroom, taking a quick shower to take the dirt of the cell off of me. I brought a sweat shorts with me to the bathroom, so I would change here and after putting it on, I brushed my teeth and walked out of the bathroom.

I got under the blanket and brought my Luna closer to me, wrapping my arms around her small frame, I could finally sleep peacefully in three days.

******
I woke up because I felt a movement beside me, opening my eyes only to be welcomed by Luna breathing hard, panting for air, while her body was shaking nonstop.

" Luna? baby? what is wrong ?!" I asked panicking. what is wrong with her?
she couldn't talk, she couldn't even open her eyes. I got up quickly taking her bridal style in my arms as I ran towards the pack hospital.

" DR.HOPE!! DOCTORS?! ANYONE ?!??" I shouted as soon as i got inside the hospital. Soon after that Dr. Hope ran towards me with some nurses following him close behind.

" Alpha, what is wrong ?" He asked worriedly

" my mate, she is breathing heavily!!" I growled not being able to explain further, She is getting worse.

" From here Alpha !" He quickly led the way and I followed while praying in my heart that she will be alright.

We got into the emergency room, nurses were running from every corner putting the machines and stuff needed together. But my only attention was on my mate

" Alpha lay her down and please go outside and wait till we gonna get things under control." He told me, making me growl loudly

No, I can't leave her, I can't.

"No! what a hell are you even thinking about?! how can I leave my mate when she needs me the most ?!?" I growled as I brought Luna's shaking body closer to my chest

"Alpha, please, she will be in more danger if you won't let us do our job probably!" He repeated again

I felt two hands over my shoulder from behind

" Asher! let them treat her now!!" I heard Liam's voice behind me which made me growl even more.

Suddenly Luna's shaking body stopped shaking. looking down quickly to my mate, only to see her face is pale and the worst part is

She is not breathing...

" No... no... Baby! Baby, please open your eyes! please !!!" I cried out holding her small frame closer to my heart, but that wasn't helping, she is not responding, she is not waking up and she is not breathing.