Chapter 36 { My promise }

Luna P.O.V

My morning passed by as normal as possible,
I am right now in Asher's office with him and today Mason came, instate of Liam. I miss Jenny, I want to text her so badly, luckily I can when we will go for lunch.

Mason excused himself, because of an emergency, and now I am alone with Asher again.

" Asher, i need to use the restroom, I will be right back," i told him and he just nodded

The restroom is in his office, but I still want to tell him before going there.

I walked over to the restroom after I was done with my business, I washed my hand.

But when I looked up to the mirror my eyes widened in horror. there stood a man smirking at me. he tried to catch me, but I was fast to getaway. he started fighting me, i didn't have a choice but to fight back, i wanted to call out for Asher but my voice was stuck in my throat, i don't even know why.

Our fight wouldn't get anywhere, the bathroom was big enough to have enough fighting space.

he kept aiming punch and kick at me, but I blocked them all. the door burst opened and that was the moment I did the biggest mistake of my life, I looked over to the door to see Asher is standing there wide-eyed.

I tried ran up to him, but next second a hand wrapped around me, harshly bringing me to the owner's chest. I felt something cold touching aside of my head and if I am not mistaken it is a gun pointed at my head.

" LET HER GO NOW! " Asher growled, I swear just like an earthquake I felt the ground under me shook by it.

" bye-bye, Asher " I heard the man behind me said and everything went black

_________________________
Asher P.O.V

I felt like something is wrong with Luna, but what can be possibly wrong? she is here, in my office. I walked over to the restroom before knocking the door

" baby, you there ?" I asked, no answer

" baby?" I knocked again.

With each second passing, I felt more uneasy. I couldn't take it anymore, I took a few steps back before pushing the door and breaking it.

My eyes widened at what I saw, Luna was fighting a man, She looked over to me and I could see the horror in her eyes.

How come I didn't hear anything outside the bathroom?

The man took the chance that Luna's attention was on me and brought her to himself while putting a gun on her head.

I felt my blood boiled in a way it never did before.

" LET HER GO NOW! " I growled loudly

" bye-bye, Asher," the man said before disappearing with my Luna.

Wha-what?

What happened? WHAT HAPPENED?!??

Where is Luna ?! Where is my Luna?!???

I was only seeing red, I couldn't control my anger. I am so angry, but at the same time disappointed at myself

How can this happen in front of me? How?

" how?!?!"I started destroying anything that came in front of me, I lost control and I didn't know what I was doing anymore.

________________________
Luna P.O.V

I am feeling lifeless, what the hell just happened to me?

I slowly opened my eyes to be welcomed by a very familiar situation. In a dark room, me being tied up to a chair. there is a tape on my mouth which for me feels like it is preventing me from breathing.