Chapter 51 { the happy ending }

Luna P.O.V

Time is going by fast, so many things happened in the past 9 months...

let's start off with Hunter and his family! they moved out to the UK about 6 and a half months ago, and they are really happy. I know that because Helen is texting me often or sending me pictures of them, we are really good friends now.

Jack has found his mate, she is a kind, beautiful, and intelligent girl. she just moved out to our city and I don't know, how the hell those two met each other, but! as Jack told me it was by a chance in a café. They are right now madly in love. Her name is Emy, she is a werewolf and her rank is beta. It is not like the werewolf rank matters to us. No matter what her rank would be, we would have welcomed her with open arms.

Dad decided to step down as the Alpha of his pack so that Jack will take his place. Jack and Emy are for real a perfect Luna and Alpha to their pack.

Mom also decided she will leave her company for Jax's mate.  Yes, Jax also found his mate, and just like Emy, she is the best. Her name is Melissa and the reason why mom left her company to her is that she is really Passioned about fashion. Well, to be honest dad would have left his company for Jax and not me if only Jax wanted to take the position. But he just wants to get money and not have any responsibilities on his shoulders. And that is how I got to where I am right now.

I am now CEO of my dad's company a.k.a my company, dad, and mom decided to take a long vacation so they could finally get rest from working.

What else shall I mention? Oh! Yeah, Jenny and Mason are married now expecting a baby girl soon, and I am so excited to become auntie.

Sophia and Liam are now on their honeymoon. I am so happy for those two.

Jon my bodyguard is no exception from getting a happy ending. He also found his mate and they are a match made in heaven. She is a strong, beautiful woman, she is a martial- artist teacher. She had a cold heart at the beginning it took our poor Jon hell of the time to win her heart.

Who am I missing? Oh yes! my Alpha, my little boy is now grown up and he found himself a partner. So he left with his partner. But not forever, they are visiting us from time to time, and they are expecting their first pups soon.

And yes, it is my turn. Me and My love, Asher, welcomed our little baby to this world, 6 months and 4 days ago. he is our everything, the moment I held him in my arms for the first time felt like heaven. I felt like I am the happiest person in this world, that i am finally complete. All the pain I went through because of my pregnancy and giving birth, vanished like they didn't even exist in the first place.

I and Asher decided to name our bubble of joy Antonio after Asher's late father. I was happy to name him that knowing that it means so much for Asher and I know our baby will grow strong just like his father and grandfather.

He is now sleeping with Asher in our room.

And god, he is so cute when he sleeps. It is hard sometimes for little Antonio to sleep since Asher won't leave him alone. When he sleeps I put him in his crib, but when I wake up he is sleeping between me and Asher. Just like one hour ago when I woke up, the first thing I saw was both of them sleeping beside me, well I can't lie, as much i want Asher to leave our baby when he is asleep alone, i love it when I wake up and the first thing I see is their faces.

Sometimes it is overwhelming, seeing so much love those two shares with each other, our little Antonio can't sleep in anyone's arms other than Asher's and my Asher can't sleep until he makes sure our little one is safe in his arms.

I couldn't ask for more... it is such a happy life right now, I know and I know there will be trouble always, and we need to face so many hardships in life, but I am sure with those loving people around me, with Asher and our little one always beside me, we can face everything, no matter what.

" Why did you wake up, love?" I heard Asher's sleepy voice from behind.

" It was raining so I wanted to watch it, and besides, you and Antonie were asleep, I couldn't risk you two waking up because of me." I told him, he came and sat beside me with our little one in his arms, sleeping peacefully.

" it is fine, what are you writing, love ?" He whispered, so he wouldn't wake our baby up.

" the happy ending of my book," I said before kissing my little boy's head, what warms my heart always is, whenever I kiss him he will smile even in his sleeping state.

" You finished it already? Wow, baby, you are fast. I am really proud of you." he said giving me a warm kiss on my forehead

" what can I say? our story was complete 6 months ago when we welcomed our little one to this world. And this is just a family tradition, I am writing this so our little one or ones in the future can read what we were through and how we overcame everything together. I got to read my mother's book, that she wrote about her life for me and Jack. And I learned so much from it. I hope it would do the same for our children." I said with a smile

" you didn't tell me the title yet," he asked, I smiled looking over to the big window in front of us, the rain was falling down nonstop and the view was breathtaking.

" the fairytale is true," I told him, he just chuckled wrapping his free arm around my shoulder.

It is true, the fairytale is true, you just need to be lucky enough to find it.

The end

*******************************************
Yayayayay! Finally! The happy ending I was waiting for. I am so thankful to whoever read my book, and I hope you enjoyed it! I love writing and I won't stop here. I just hope you will look past my not so good English. And just enjoy it!

Love you all and thank you once more.