Chapter 47 { Hunter }

Luna P.O.V.

It's been 2 weeks since I was told I am pregnant. I am ok, just sometimes I get morning sickness or I throw up after eating something, but other than that i am pretty fine.

I am not overworking myself, but I still try to catch up with everything. I am going to University because I don't want to miss any of my classes, and from time to time I am visiting my dad's company. Dad is a hell of the deal as well, he won't let me stay in the company for more than 2 hours, instate he is giving me small projects so I can work on them and give it back to him whenever I am done.

I got an office myself in the pack, so I am mostly working on my projects or study for my exams there.

Today we had a family dinner with my parents, we went to the same restaurant that I first got to know Asher gonna be my fiancé. I must say it feels odd, it's been about 3 years now, we came back as a married couple and we are expecting our first child now. If 3 years ago you were to tell me what will happen in the future, I would have laughed at you. But here we are.

I excused myself to go to the restroom, I wanted to wash my face. The restroom was empty, I washed my face but when I looked at the mirror, I lost my breath for a few seconds. I wanted to scream, but the masked man behind me covered my mouth.

" calm down, it's me Hunter " Hunter?

My eyes widened as I moved his palm from my mouth and took a few steps back.

" Hunter, what are you doing here ?" I asked

" remember in the castle when I saved you and you asked why I did that? " I nodded, still confused about his actions

* flashback *

I was still fighting Hunter when he threw a knife at me, the knife passed right by me. I thought it was for me and he missed his target, but boy I was so wrong, a body fell behind me, looking back only to see the knife is stuck in a vampire's chest, he was laying there lifelessly. I bet he tried to attack me from behind.

I looked back at Hunter, watched him confused. I mean he tried to kill me so many times and he worked for Asher's so-called uncle, so why?

I saw more vampires were coming towards us

" I will handle them, you go to Asher, I am feeling Amon's bond with me is fading, so there is nothing to fear anymore." He said as he got in front of me ready to fight the Vampires,

" why ?" I asked

" no time to explain, now go to your mate. I will come and apologize for my behavior later on. now go and please be safe. GO!" He shouted and I did so, I ran  from the hallway while Hunter was fighting the vampires

I am as confused as I can be

* end of flashback *

" I wanted to get a chance and apologize now, but Asher is coming. can you please meet up with me tomorrow? This is the address, give me a chance, please. I know this sounds crazy, I mean why will you believe me? but I will leave the country soon. And just before I leave I want to take it off my chest, the reason behind all the bad things I have done to you and Asher." I don't know why or if I am stupid or something, but what he said made my brain swim in curiosity. I want to know what happened between him and Asher even more.

I nodded and soon he disappeared and just as he disappeared I heard a knock on the door.

" Luna, is everything alright?" I heard Asher voice

" Yeah, I am ok. I am coming now " I looked over to the mirror one more time and then I went out

" you alright? I thought something is wrong " I shook my head