One

Your point of view:

I stepped out of the shower, water dripping down my back, stepping onto the bath mat i jumped at the sound of my phone ringing. I quickly hurried over to the basin, dried my hands on the towel and picked up my phone.

"Hello?" I said whilst drying the tips of my hair.

"Hey bich!" Yelled Dani through the phone

"Hey Dani, what's up. Just got out the shower is everything okay?" I said as I walked to my bedroom, I gave Stacey my roommate a smile before I entered my room. Stacey was one of my best friends. I've been living with her now for the past two years or so. Best two years of my life.

"Yes everything's fine. I've got some news, be here in an hour?" asked Dani

"Yep I'll be there!" I said as I hung up the phone, playing my music once again. dani interrupted my favourite song, i'm quite obsessed with billie eilish, i've been watching her since she started making vines. she's the best.

I met Danielle about six years back her mum and mine are pretty close. We met when we where ten. good times

I walked out into the living room to see Stacey sprawled out on the couch. She was watching some American horror show thing. she's always been into that kind of stuff. 

"Stacey, I'm just going to see Dani for a bit if that's okay. I'll be back in about an hour?" I said sitting down on the couch next to her.

"Yeah no worries, see you later then" Stacey said not taking her eyes off the t.v.

————

I hopped out of the car and grabbed out my phone to give Dani a quick text just to let her know that I was here. I ran up the stairs seeing that there was quite a big crowd of people waiting to get on the elevator. I decided I was already too excited to hear Dani's news that I couldn't wait. So I just took the stairs.

I aggressively knocked on her door waiting anxiously for her to answer. She opened the door finally after what felt like too long, and beckoned me to come inside.

As I walked in I looked at her with a smile and begged her to tell me. She lead me over to the couch. i sat as She coughed and proceeded to tell me the news.

"Tell me tell me tell me tell me!!!!!" I exclaimed

"Sheesh calm down Y/N, we've got all day. Chill" Dani said with a smile on he face.

"You called me to tell me you had big news. Now tell me!!" I said dramatically

"I'm going on my first tour tommorow!!!" Said Dani with an excited tone in her voice.

I jumped out of my chair and gave her a massive hug

"Alright! Enough of that mushy shit." She said pushing me away from her.

We both sat back down and just pondered for a while. I could hear Dani's assistant rattling about in the kitchen. I closed my eyes and listened to the familiar melody that played on her speakers
it was billies new song. i'd already heard it a hundred times before though. of course.

"I'm having a party tomorrow. You're coming!" Explained Dani

"Ofcourse I am, can I bring Stacey?" I said with a questioning look on my face.

"Obviously" Said Dani

——————

I flopped on my bed and grabbed my phone out of my ass pocket, grabbing my earbuds and plugging them in. I opened ITunes and searched for billies playlist.

I opened Instagram and stalked billies account once again.

Via: billieeilish' Instagram

Liked by mtvsevenamp and 2,765,689 others billieeilish just got done at taco bell 🔔 Billiesbby_ 😭💗 same girl

billieeilish just got done at taco bell 🔔
Billiesbby_ 😭💗 same girl. Same
Bilsburritos I LOVE YOU BILLIE OMG. MARRY MEEEEEEE.

———————————————————-
I wish I could be that gorgeous.