How You Meet (Natasha As Your Big Sister)

“(Y/N) WHERE ARE YOU? THE BOYS WILL BE HERE SOON.” (Y/N)'s big sister Natasha screamed from the bottom of the stairs. Natasha has been working as an Avenger for almost 8 years now but she never let (Y/N) meet any of the Avengers.

“Too much testosterone in the room,” she’d always say. But (Y/N) knew deep down that she was terrified of what would happen if she met them.

“THEY’RE NOT BOYS, THEYRE MEN,” (Y/N) screamed back as she took one last look in the mirror before walking downstairs.

“And might I add these men are Superheroes,” (Y/N) continued as she walked in the living room. Natasha gave her a once over to make sure she was dressed appropriately. The pink sundress that (Y/N) was wearing complimented her curvy figure perfectly.

“Now remember what I told you,” Natasha said, “I work with these people so please don’t embarrass me.”

“I would never do that,” (Y/N) said sarcastically and laughed. Natasha groaned and knew to brace herself for whatever came next. This was worse than fighting a war.

The doorbell rang and Natasha answered it as (Y/N) stood patiently waiting.

“NAT!” (Y/N) heard five voices scream together before they surrounded her in a hug. Natasha was always the one that everyone liked. she was more outgoing while (Y/N) were quieter in front of strangers, but a devil in front of close friends.

One by one the guys came into the room followed by Natasha.

“Guys this is (Y/N), my baby sister,” Natasha said.

“Hi, I know who all of you are,” (Y/N) said softly while giving a small wave.

“(Y/N) it’s so good to finally meet you,” Tony said giving her a hug.

“Natasha has told us absolutely nothing about you. We were starting to think you didn’t exist,” Steve laughed and said.

Thor gave (Y/N) a kiss on the back of her hand like the true Asgardian God that he is and Bruce gave her a hug.  When it was Clint’s turn he gave a small smile and said, “I’m really happy to meet you (Y/N). I wanted….” Before he could complete his sentence Natasha coughed loudly and gave him a death stare so he closed his mouth and walked towards the others.

“What was that?” (Y/N) asked Natasha.

“Nothing!” she simply stated and walked away.

(Y/N) was going to get to the bottom of this.