You Aren't Dating and You Kiss Another Avenger

(Y/N) started working for the Avengers a few weeks ago as Bruce’s assistant in the lab. She was almost as much of a genius as he was and she proved this when she created the new drug that could control Hulk from making an appearance. It was tried and tested multiple times before giving it the all clear. To celebrate Bruce’s new freedom all the Avengers decided to go clubbing along with (Y/N) since they have never been able to before because of Bruce. (Y/N) decided to wear her favorite sparkly black dress that she kept for a rainy day. It was short and strapless but since they were going clubbing it didn’t bother her.

Everyone else was waiting for her outside and as she stepped out she heard everyone gasp. No one had ever seen the nerdy assistant dressed like this before.

“You look gorgeous (Y/N),” Natasha said hugging her.

“Where have you been hiding all this time (Y/N),” Tony flirtatiously said, earning him a smack on the chest from Pepper.

“Thank you for the compliments guys,” (Y/N) blushed.

“So, (Y/N) you’ll be going to the club with Clint in his car. The rest of us will follow. Is that ok with you?” Steve asked. (Y/N) have never really spoken to Clint as he always kept his distance from you. But (Y/N) did not want to seem rude by refusing so she agreed.

The car ride to the craziest club was almost an hour’s journey but Tony assured everyone that it would be totally worth it. But that meant (Y/N) would be spending an hour in the car with a guy who doesn’t speak to her. Clint started the car,  turned on the radio and drove off.

It was awkward for the first 10 minutes with only the music playing in the background of songs you didn’t know. Clint absent mindedly started singing along to the song.

“You’ve got a great voice,” she said and Clint smiled at her for the first time in forever. But he didn’t reply and continued to sing.

‘Why is he ignoring me like this?’ (Y/N) thought, ‘he obviously heard me so what’s his problem?
(Y/N) didn’t really want to create any issues for no reason so she just sat there in silence until they reached the club.

All of them reached the club together and because of their V.I.P status didn’t have to wait in line at all. Everyone first made their way to the bar to have some shots before moving to the dance floor.

“Here’s to Bruce’s new life,” Clint cheered as they all drank their first shot. That one shot turned into many more for the Avengers except (Y/N) who didn’t drink too much. And human alcohol did not affect Thor and Steve anyway so they were sober with her.

(Y/N) was dancing with Natasha on the dance floor and everyone was having a good time when a girl started grinding herself against Steve who was at the bar. Everyone else was dancing so (Y/N) was the only one who noticed. Now Steve being the gentleman that he is tried to push her of him slowly but she wouldn’t listen. So (Y/N) casually walked across the dance floor to the bar and wrapped her arms around Steve.

“Hey babe come dance with me,” (Y/N) said. She winked at Steve who understood what was going on.

“Who are you?” the blonde demanded.

“His girlfriend,” (Y/N) simply stated while running your hands in his hair.

“That’s a lie, the Captain would never be with a girl like you,” the blonde laughed.

(Y/N) smiled, looked at Steve, pulled his face closer to his and kissed him.

“Now do you believe me?” (Y/N) smirked, but the girl was already walking away.

“You didn’t have to do that you know,” Steve said, peeling (Y/N)’s hands off him.

“I know,” (Y/N) smiled, “but it was fun.”

‘He’s going to kill me if he finds out’ Steve muttered under his breath.

“What? Who’s going to kill you?” (Y/N) asked.

“Clint,” he said quietly.

“Why?” (Y/N) asked.

“Because I have a crush on you,” they heard a voice say. They turned around and it was Clint with a drink in his hand. He kept the glass at the bar and started to walk away.

“You better go after him,” Steve said.

(Y/N) shook her head and said, “I can’t because I’m not in love with him. I’m in love with you Steve.”

~~~

Part 2?